It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Zchinque: Hey, I just wanted to thank you once more for To The Moon. I just finished my playthrough, and found it very enjoyable. So, thanks again. :)
My pleasure. I picked it up for myself as well, so I'm glad to hear it is worthwhile.

Did you complete the game in one day? I'm currently attracted to games like that, as my gaming time is limited. Just finished Bleed in one go, which was a few hours of retro fun.
Zchinque: Hey, I just wanted to thank you once more for To The Moon. I just finished my playthrough, and found it very enjoyable. So, thanks again. :)
IAmSinistar: My pleasure. I picked it up for myself as well, so I'm glad to hear it is worthwhile.

Did you complete the game in one day? I'm currently attracted to games like that, as my gaming time is limited. Just finished Bleed in one go, which was a few hours of retro fun.
I did this in one sitting (approx 4 - 5 hours).
Time very well spent....
Rodzaju: I did this in one sitting (approx 4 - 5 hours).
Time very well spent....
Fab, thanks Rod. I think I'll start a thread about this topic. Back in a minute with an edit.
IAmSinistar: My pleasure. I picked it up for myself as well, so I'm glad to hear it is worthwhile.

While I ended up spending three sessions on it, it's easily finishable in a single sitting. I believe I clocked in at about three and half hours.
I don't have any point and click games yet, so anything from this weekend sale would be nice.

I will end up buying some, not all though, cause some seem very high priced, even @ 60% off.
I'm looking at you Jack Keane 2 and Dracula 4, so darn expensive.

I do have The Wicher EE keys and a Carmageddon Max Pack to give as compensation.
Zchinque: While I ended up spending three sessions on it, it's easily finishable in a single sitting. I believe I clocked in at about three and half hours.
Thank you Zchinque, I appreciate it!

I've started a thread to solicit more games that can be completed in a single day. Hopefully all of us with carefully measured game time can find some more titles that appeal to us there.
With the weekend sale coming to an end, I "bump" my wish (I know it hasn't been a week yet, but weekends never lasts that long).

My single wish

I have a key to The Witcher EE and a redeem link to Carmageddon Max Pack, I can throw those in as a "thank-you-very-much-payment"
If anyone's feeling kind enough I would love to finally check out Freespace 2

As well as my eternal gratitude (:P), I also have a code for The Witcher to give away

edit: No longer necessary
Post edited October 29, 2013 by Plaegdragher
If anyone is feeling generous i would love
Arx Fatalis
Volgarr the Viking
The Lords of Midnight
Ishar Compilation
Tzar: The Burden of the Crown
Thunderscape
Wizardry 8
Wizardry 6 + 7
Unepic
Anvil of Dawn
Legend of Grimrock
THIEF™ GOLD
Stronghold Crusader HD

Thank you for reading.
I would love Tales of Monkey Island, if anybody has a spare code left over from the telltale games sell earlier this year.
Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive, is only as little as 2.39.

If anybody wants to help a guy out
Always WANTED! to try out those Desperados titles. Either one would be good, and both would be great.

EDIT: Now only looking for Desperados 2, but please consider others before me.
Post edited October 21, 2013 by BranjoHello
high rated
RevolutionSphere: Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive, is only as little as 2.39.

Check PM :)
RevolutionSphere: Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive, is only as little as 2.39.

Licurg: Check PM :)
Redeemed and worked, thanks :D
Small bump for the last day of the weekend promo.

- Another World
- The 7th Guest
- The 11th Hour

Thanks for considering any of the above wishes!