It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Still hoping for a gift of any good Pinball game on GOG.
10 hours left on the weekend promo. If anyone has an extra settlers key (Any of them), let me know. :)
high rated
tinyE: I will buy the Goblin thing tonight unless someone has a spare.
Hey, I'm not entirely sure how this works, but check PM.
tinyE: I will buy the Goblin thing tonight unless someone has a spare.
YnK: Hey, I'm not entirely sure how this works, but check PM.
It worked fine. I'm not sure if I deserved it or not but thank you very much. :D

OT your avatar reminds me of "Lair of the White Worm" which while not a flawless and at times really silly, is still one of my favorite horror films of all time. Figures Hugh Grant refuses to even talk about it; it's the only watchable movie he's ever been in. :P
Bismarck: 10 hours left on the weekend promo. If anyone has an extra settlers key (Any of them), let me know. :)
Aye, small bump.

I'm especially interested in HoMM 3, if someone's feeling generous. :)
high rated
kojocel: HoMM 3
Sent PM. Enjoy! :D
Would love System Shock 2. Pretty much the last game on the list of PC games I wanted when I started PC gaming.
kojocel: HoMM 3
KOCollins: Sent PM. Enjoy! :D
My deepest thanks, Collins!

o.O That was surely unexpected!
Bismarck: 10 hours left on the weekend promo. If anyone has an extra settlers key (Any of them), let me know. :)
kojocel: Aye, small bump.

I'm especially interested in HoMM 3, if someone's feeling generous. :)
Thanks for the bump. Trying to decide if I should buy them or not. Bit of a backlog going on for gaming. The whole being a dad thing really cuts into gaming time. :( Worth it though. Knights & Merchants is infuriating me currently. Almost sad that I won it.
YnK: Hey, I'm not entirely sure how this works, but check PM.
tinyE: It worked fine. I'm not sure if I deserved it or not but thank you very much. :D

OT your avatar reminds me of "Lair of the White Worm" which while not a flawless and at times really silly, is still one of my favorite horror films of all time. Figures Hugh Grant refuses to even talk about it; it's the only watchable movie he's ever been in. :P
What about this Radscorpionish Wormy-Fuzzy beast I found in NV a couple minutes ago? :)

I'll call him Fred.

http://i1315.photobucket.com/albums/t595/Crlsdmc/ScreenShot0_zpsbed22e7c.png

http://i1315.photobucket.com/albums/t595/Crlsdmc/ScreenShot3_zpsac07e218.png
Post edited May 20, 2013 by Crsldmc
Already spend too much money on ubigames.. but while they are on sale.. Would stil love to get Settlers 3 or Rainbox six & Beyond good & evil. Never played them. Only rainbox six ravenshield and loved (still do) that!
Post edited May 20, 2013 by supersabre
high rated
supersabre: Beyond good & evil
It's all your's. Enjoy! :D
supersabre: Beyond good & evil
KOCollins: It's all your's. Enjoy! :D
Yeah, thanks to you! <3 Really appreciate it! =)
Attachments:
happycat.jpeg (125 Kb)
Post edited May 20, 2013 by supersabre
high rated
supersabre: Yeah, thanks to you! <3 Really appreciate it! =)
You're welcome. ;)
Picture = Maximum Cuteness, makes me smile.

I'm glad I could make two animal lovers happy today! :D
KOCollins:
You can't see it, but I'm cuddling a cat right now... ;p