It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I guess I will ask for it even though I kinda don't want to cause I feel bad about asking when I have gotten stuff recently but my friend constantly messages me to play Co-op with him, and the game is what everyone else wants System Shock 2
I would love to play:
Beyond Good and Evil
Divinity 2
Silver
Worms:Forts Under SIege
Zafehouse:Diaries

contact me by PM
I would like:

Avernum: the complete saga

I loved playing the demos for this series years ago and would greatly appreciate a copy. Thanks again!
My very short wishlist:

-Ultima Underworld 1+2
-Ultima 8

I would really appreciate it! Especially Underworld :)
-Nothing to see here-
Post edited February 21, 2013 by nimbot96
rawmilk905: Ha! I know I would not like the game, but the amount of positive reaction to the release of this one after many on here were waiting so long had me considering it, too. I had to tell myself, "hey, wait, there is no way you would ever actually want to play that."
Licurg: I wasn't very excited because I've played the first one, and I didn't like it, can't imagine why this would be better. Especially since I've heard people say the first is better :/
If it helps, I just finished SS2 for the first time and I found it to be a pretty good survival horror game. I was slightly disapointed as people kept comparing it to DX, and it's not even close to it, but once I got into it I really enjoyed it. Granted, the story is somewhat predictable and it shows it's age, but exploring that damned spaceship felt really enjoyable. It had been a while since I stayed up playing a game till 4+ am.
Well not to beg but here goes anyway ;)
first 10
1 Arcanum of Steamworks & Magic Obscura
2 Darklands
3 Neverwinter Nights Diamond edition
4 Neverwinter Nights 2 Complete
5 Betrayal at Krondor
6 Return to Krondor
7 Gangsters Organized Crime
8 Ishar Compilation
9 Lords of the Realm: Royal Edition
10 Lords of the Realm 3
If anyone feels generous I will be much obliged.

With Fingers Crossed
Sir Eyeball
PS Omerta Ciry of Gangsters would go down a treat as well (need A Thumbs up emoticon)
Post edited February 19, 2013 by SirEyeball
Well I hope this doesn't count as begging. This is my wishlist:
Any of Witcher games
Fallout 1 and 2
Thief 3: Deadly Shadows
Caesar III
Post edited February 19, 2013 by vrook277
I uhh... I kinda want that Larry 7. It's my favorite game in the series, been waiting for ages to play it, as my friend stole my retail game...

Anyone willing to help me out? I don't have much, but I can offer something of equal value in steam, if needed?
KneeTheCap: I uhh... I kinda want that Larry 7. It's my favorite game in the series, been waiting for ages to play it, as my friend stole my retail game...

Anyone willing to help me out? I don't have much, but I can offer something of equal value in steam, if needed?
check your pm while clicking the button under the url address :}
KneeTheCap: I uhh... I kinda want that Larry 7. It's my favorite game in the series, been waiting for ages to play it, as my friend stole my retail game...

Gwai: check your pm while clicking the button under the url address :}
Omg, thank you so much! you really made my day, I don't even know how to thank you proper...

Thanks, really!
Wow, this thread is almost two years old and still going strong! And that doesn't include RowdyRodimus' original thread!

Anyway, time for a wishlist update:

Balls of Steel
Battle Realms + Winter of the Wolf
IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946
Imperialism
Imperialism 2: The Age of Exploration
Neverwinter Nights 2: Complete
Primordia
Screamer 2
The Settlers 2: 10th Anniversary

Oh, and there's a game that people keep recommending to me, but I've never played. Perhaps you've heard of it?

System Shock 2

Does Gammix still carry out beatings with his idiot stick?
mefito1996: Many thanks mate. Nice game from nice guy :)

Downloading in progress...
You're welcome mefito1996! I hope you'll like the games :)
So....uhhh.....

Zafehouse: Diaries looks pretty cool, but I won't be able to afford any games until April due to a yearly trip. Would be pretty cool to get as a gift.
Wishlist:
Leisure Suit Larry: Love for Sail
La-Mulana