It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

P1na: Time travel? I hear it's cool nowadays
Stooner: nah... was on the 80's and 90's... ;p
Well, I happen to be re-living the late 90's every time I log in here, so I think my statement is still valid. Just barely.
Stooner: nah... was on the 80's and 90's... ;p
P1na: Well, I happen to be re-living the late 90's every time I log in here, so I think my statement is still valid. Just barely.
Yeah, you're right... GOG is a time capsule... ;p

either that or you messed up with your time machine!...
Post edited November 08, 2012 by Stooner
P1na: Well, I happen to be re-living the late 90's every time I log in here, so I think my statement is still valid. Just barely.
Stooner: Yeah, you're right... GOG is a time capsule... ;p

Yeah, the idiotic machine keeps malfuctioning, and no amount of testing playing TIM seems to help: I keep missing my destination. That's why Deus Ex 2 still exists. I blame the monkey, he doesn't pedal like he used to.
Post edited November 08, 2012 by P1na
Stooner: Yeah, you're right... GOG is a time capsule... ;p

P1na: Yeah, the idiotic machine keeps malfuctioning, and no amount of testing playing TIM seems to help: I keep missing my destination. That's why Deus Ex 2 still exists. I blame the monkey, he doesn't pedal like he used to.
o.0
And you just went back a little and took the reader from the monkey.... that's mean.... :P

(TIM is The Incredible Machine? Nice game...)
Post edited November 08, 2012 by Stooner
P1na: Yeah, the idiotic machine keeps malfuctioning, and no amount of testing playing TIM seems to help: I keep missing my destination. That's why Deus Ex 2 still exists. I blame the monkey, he doesn't pedal like he used to.
Stooner: o.0
And you just went back a little and took the reader from the monkey.... that's mean.... :P

(TIM is The Incredible Machine? Nice game...)
I am, aren't I? I just didn't think it was that funny on second thought... and more importantly, I needed one. Why wait till christmas when you have a monkey chained to a bike?

And yes, that's TIM. The time spent on my old 486 computer playing that on a floppy disk is what I aim to make up for with the banana-powered time machine.
If someone could gift me one of the following, I'd really appreciate it :) Games are in order of priority! Bioforge, Another World, Phantasmagoria.
What a generous thread.

I missed the Divine divinity promo, think I was out of the country :(
If anyone has a spare code and is feeling generous it would be most appreciated.
Wallace and Gromitt, on sale now :)
I'd pretty much like to get my hands on invictus : In the shadow of Olympus as it is on sale this w-e.

Thank you :-) /
ZYZKryten: What a generous thread.

I missed the Divine divinity promo, think I was out of the country :(
If anyone has a spare code and is feeling generous it would be most appreciated.
Unfortunately I've given all mine away, but I really hope somebody sees your post and sends you one after you've given so much to us with your magnificent giveaway!

For myself, I gotta ask for Freespace 2. Never played it and would love to, and it's been on my GOG wishlist for the longest time. After buying a couple of bundles this week I just don't have the money now.

Thanks!

EDIT: I'm now downloading Freespace2 and reading up on FS2Open, thanks to the generosity of rawmilk905. Thanks man, you really made my weekend!
Post edited November 09, 2012 by Asbeau
Never played an adventure game, so I'd like to try one, does anyone want to gift me one from the promo?
Well, money issues forced me to pass on the PWYW Interplay promo. So, it's quite nice this promo has came up.

With the giveaways I'm doing right now plus other unavoidable commitments, I really can't afford to buy any of the following games. Rest assured though, I really, really want them.

Freespace + Expansion
Freespace 2
Redneck Rampage Collection
Giants: Citizen Kabuto
Sacrifice

If any of my awesome fellow GOGers could gift me any of these I would be extremely grateful. I also always pay forward any gifts I get with giveaways etc. when I'm able. :)
Given the weekend sale my wishlist is :

Ultima Underworld (Missed it last weekend)

Wallace & Gromit
Tales of Monkey Island
Kingpin
Earthworm Jim 1&2
If anyone would feel generous, here is my wishlist:

- Fallout 2
- DESCENT 1 + 2
- Tales of Monkey Island
One in particular game from the current promo will be amazing..

Back to the Future the Game. Thanks!