It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Don't you have a wishlist pH7?
kabhal: Don't you have a wishlist pH7?
This is his wishlist :)
Actually I do - even with 300+ games on my shelf, I've managed to add 13 games to my wishlist here on GOG. Either my standards are too low, GOG has too many great games, or I'm being blinded by nostalgia. Most likely it's a combination of all three. Those games aren't there because I can't afford to buy them, though, they're there awaiting a promo - or at least the end of the Battle of the Games (while I can easily afford $6 it'd feel "wasteful" to buy a $9.99 game today only to have it win BotG a couple of days later and cost only $3.99).

But the thing I want the most is more time, time to reduce the size of my backlog for instance. So, what makr3la links to above is indeed on my wishlist =) Well, not only time - there are a few games not yet in the GOG catalogue that I'm itching to get my hands on a DRM free (yet legal) copy of - like Railroad Tycoon 3 for instance..
makr3la: This is his wishlist :)
Ha ha yeah I already voted that up. =)
pH7: Actually I do - even with 300+ games on my shelf, I've managed to add 13 games to my wishlist here on GOG. Either my standards are too low, GOG has too many great games, or I'm being blinded by nostalgia. Most likely it's a combination of all three. Those games aren't there because I can't afford to buy them, though, they're there awaiting a promo - or at least the end of the Battle of the Games (while I can easily afford $6 it'd feel "wasteful" to buy a $9.99 game today only to have it win BotG a couple of days later and cost only $3.99).
Yeah waiting for promos is smart, that's all I really use my wishlist for too (well that and trying to remember the things I showed some interest in after I've forgotten about them).

I was actually hoping to give you a small bit of return on the generous gifting I've seen from you in this thread, but I suppose it's probably more fitting to just pay-it-forward. /cheers
But the thing I want the most is more time, time to reduce the size of my backlog for instance. So, what makr3la links to above is indeed on my wishlist =)
And... more people should vote that up!
Very short list:

-Postal 2
-Unreal Gold
-Bloodrayne
Licurg: Very short list:

-Postal 2
-Unreal Gold
-Bloodrayne
Would a copy of Postal 2 on Desura(You don't need the client to run it, just to download it.) suffice?

If so, reply to this post(As I might be buying a bundle soon with a Postal 2 desura key.).

-Postal 2
-Unreal Gold
-Bloodrayne
GameRager: Would a copy of Postal 2 on Desura(You don't need the client to run it, just to download it.) suffice?

If so, reply to this post(As I might be buying a bundle soon with a Postal 2 desura key.).
He's been asking for Postal 2 for over a week now, I think he'll worship you if you do this ^^
GameRager: Would a copy of Postal 2 on Desura(You don't need the client to run it, just to download it.) suffice?

N0x0ss: He's been asking for Postal 2 for over a week now, I think he'll worship you if you do this ^^
I offered a Desura copy.
He said he doesn't use Desura.

N0x0ss: He's been asking for Postal 2 for over a week now, I think he'll worship you if you do this ^^
I also offered a desura copy lol :)

EDIT - btw pH7 - I understand you don't have much time, but if you would release your wishlist, it would give us chance to repay your generosity, when we can :)
Post edited July 02, 2012 by i666an

-Postal 2
-Unreal Gold
-Bloodrayne

Sorry, i don't use Desura. Thanks anyway :)
And I don't even know what the crocodile is Desura ^^'
N0x0ss: And I don't even know what the crocodile is Desura ^^'
Its a game website similar to Steam, they also have their own client, but you don't have to run it to play your game.
N0x0ss: And I don't even know what the crocodile is Desura ^^'
i666an: Its a game website similar to Steam, they also have their own client, but you don't have to run it to play your game.
I hate those platform support stuff... Steam & the likes .. beuuuh
i666an: Its a game website similar to Steam, they also have their own client, but you don't have to run it to play your game.
N0x0ss: I hate those platform support stuff... Steam & the likes .. beuuuh
At least Desura allows games to be installed and run without it's client. :\