It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Ungunbu: RUNE CLASSIC

while on promo. Please consider other wishes first.

Thank you very much.
DampSquib:
Mr.Caine: I'd like to get Mortal Kombat 1+2+3 from the current promo if anyone feels generous.
DampSquib: Done,check chat.
Thank you again man. :) Made my monday great. :)
If anyone would like to gift one of the oddworld games from the currant promo, then I would be most grateful

Please consider older requests first
low rated
Post edited May 26, 2015 by ne_zavarj
pferreira1983: my birthday is in a couple of days and was wondering whether anyone wanted to give me any of the following:...
DeMignon: Check your chat messages for a little something from your list!
Btw, you don't need a reason to ask here. On the contrary, it's good custom to gift something to the community on ones birthday ;-P
Hi DeMignon, I messaged you for help. Thanks for doing this for me. Last year was not a success asking for anything.
DeMignon: ...Check your chat messages for a little something from your list!
pferreira1983: Hi DeMignon, I messaged you for help. Thanks for doing this for me. Last year was not a success asking for anything.
I've just sent you a chat message. You have to use GOG's redeem page. The code isn't supposed to be used in the store or at regular checkout.
pferreira1983: Hi DeMignon, I messaged you for help. Thanks for doing this for me. Last year was not a success asking for anything.
DeMignon: I've just sent you a chat message. You have to use GOG's redeem page. The code isn't supposed to be used in the store or at regular checkout.
Hi, I messaged you back as the could apparently isn't valid.
pferreira1983: ... Hi, I messaged you back as the could apparently isn't valid.
It is valid, but only temporarily locked, (because I've checked its validity ;-)
I've written you some details about this locking mechanism via chat. In a few minutes it'll be unlocked again.
Post edited May 25, 2015 by DeMignon
pferreira1983: ... Hi, I messaged you back as the could apparently isn't valid.
DeMignon: It is valid, but only temporarily locked, (because I've checked its validity ;-)
I've written you some details about this locking mechanism via chat. In a few minutes it'll be unlocked again.
Got it. Thanks!
low rated
I would really love if someone can to get me Mortal Kombat 1+2+3 from the weekend promo. I would be over the moon with it :) Please consider early requests first!
If anyone has a spare Witcher 1 key, a friend of mine is intrigued because of the Witcher 3 Hype, and i dont have any spare keys left :( help me hook this guy to Witcher! :D

EDIT: nvm had a spare one lying around!!
Post edited May 26, 2015 by DizNL
just refreshing a reason for dereping!

my wishlist:

Post edited June 08, 2015 by apehater
low rated
I would appreciate it if someone can spare a key for ODDWORLD: STRANGER'S WRATH HD from the Weekly Staff Picks: Oddworld Classics Bundle.
low rated
I know I've not been here a long time, but I though I'd try my hand at posting in this thread just once and see if anyone is feeling gererous. If there is some kind of unwritten rule about when you are allowed to post in these threads, please tell me.
Here's my wishlist if anyone is interested: https://www.gog.com/u/TotalUlven/wishlist
low rated
https://www.gog.com/u/l0rdtr3k/wishlist
I really want to complete either the Wing Commander or the Ultima series.
high rated
I don't want to do the whole giveaway thingy through, so if you have any of these games in your whistlist and you would really play them, just let me know :)

GoG keys of:

CLIVE BARKER'S UNDYING -TAKEN
HITMAN 2: SILENT ASSASSIN - TAKEN
DEUS EX™ GOTY EDITION - TAKEN

Please no collectors ! I don't want these games to collect dust in your virtual shelves.

Edit: Damn, you guys are fast! :D
Post edited May 30, 2015 by rz4