It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Hi, my birthday is in a couple of days and was wondering whether anyone wanted to give me any of the following:

Aliens Versus Predator Classic 2000
Among the Sleep
Blackwell Epiphany
Broken Sword 2 Remastered
Double Dragon Trilogy
Gabriel Knight 20th Anniversary
The Inner World
Police Quest Collection
Redneck Rampage Collection
Star Trek 25th Anniversary
Star Trek Judgement Rites
Star Trek StarFleet Academy
Secret of Monkey Island Special Edition
Toonstruck
Zack McKracken and the Alien Mindbenders

If anyone is willing to part with any of the above I can certainly say I will be grateful.
Grargar: You meant this.
That's not even a gif, what a downgrade, preorder canceled...

HeDanny: I envy what you can do with a million hours in paint.
Lol, i would say a few hours in photoshop or gimp.
pferreira1983: my birthday is in a couple of days and was wondering whether anyone wanted to give me any of the following:...
Check your chat messages for a little something from your list!
Btw, you don't need a reason to ask here. On the contrary, it's good custom to gift something to the community on ones birthday ;-P
high rated
DeMignon: [...]
Not on my wishlist, but I'd very much appreciate some relief from my terrible tooth ache.
Post edited May 24, 2015 by HypersomniacLive
DeMignon: [...]
HypersomniacLive: Not on my wishlist, but I'd very much appreciate some relief from my terrible tooth ache.
*goes to get power tools and mallet of sweet oblivion
Oh my god... Can'T people ask for games in a less obvious way? Jesus Super Mecha Death Christ!!!
high rated
Sachys: *goes to get power tools and mallet of sweet oblivion
As things are, even this would be an acceptable solution.

*goes to take another analgesic/ anti-inflammatory pill.
Soccorro: Oh my god... Can'T people ask for games in a less obvious way? Jesus Super Mecha Death Christ!!!
GIVE ME A GAME NOW MOTHERFUCKER!

How was that?
Soccorro: Oh my god... Can'T people ask for games in a less obvious way? Jesus Super Mecha Death Christ!!!
tinyE: GIVE ME A GAME NOW MOTHERFUCKER!

How was that?
Well at least it was less obvious...
How about this instead?
Attachments:
high rated
Roman5: If anyone's in a generous mood, I'd really appreciate F.E.A.R Platinum that's on sale right now

I remember playing it back when it came out after "cough"....borrowing it from an internet source but I haven't played the expansions and I'd love to play this game again on GOG Galaxy

Thank you!
monkeydelarge: Sin Gold for $2.99(never played the game but it looks awesome) if anyone is feeling generous. I have no money right now so I can't just buy it myself, unfortunately.
Done,check chat.
low rated
DampSquib: snip
I hope you're feeling better .
Roman5: If anyone's in a generous mood, I'd really appreciate F.E.A.R Platinum that's on sale right now

I remember playing it back when it came out after "cough"....borrowing it from an internet source but I haven't played the expansions and I'd love to play this game again on GOG Galaxy

Thank you!
DampSquib:
monkeydelarge: Sin Gold for $2.99(never played the game but it looks awesome) if anyone is feeling generous. I have no money right now so I can't just buy it myself, unfortunately.
DampSquib: Done,check chat.
DampSquib, a great and generous person but who has nothing in his wishlist !!! Impressive !
+1 btw.
high rated
DampSquib: snip
ne_zavarj: I hope you're feeling better .
A little better than last year, but soon to be undone with more surgery.

DampSquib:
MaxFulvus: DampSquib, a great and generous person but who has nothing in his wishlist !!! Impressive !
+1 btw.
Cheers for the very kind words, bless and tc :)
If anyone can spare it I would love to play the Bloodrayne games while they are on sale.