It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Copy-pasted this message from my chat window. Yep, feeling especially lazy this Sunday afternoon...

Hi Doc! I just logged on and was greeted by your surprise! Thanks very much for the generous gift! And also, thanks for entertaining us as you always do with original and funny forum games. With 2020 having been quite the crappy year, your annual forum event was all-the-more appreciated under the current circumstances. :D You gave me something to look forward to when I logged onto the GOG forums and I'm sure I speak on behalf of many here. Three-headed Malicia puckers her ferociously fanged lips and gives you three squishy kisses! LOL! ;)
Post edited January 10, 2021 by matterbandit
What a ride ! This was an amazing event on the forums, not only did we all have fun by creating characters and seeing them fight each other in well-written and surprising fights we were also rewarded with awesome games. Thank you very much Doc and everyone who participated :)
Doc0075: Winners part 2:

[...]
82. Drakman_ - Nevaro - Metro Exodus - Gold Edition
[...]

I will send the keys throughout the day. It is quite a lengthy process so please be patient.
Thank you very much for the game
This giveaway was incredible and inspired so much creativity. Thank you Doc for everything that you do. The amount of care you put into this really shows.
Incredible tournament! Extraordinary people! ...and Kingdom Come Deliverance Game! This is so surprising! Thank You all!

If anyone is like to hear what is written, have tested interesting app
to firefox and chrome

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-GB/firefox/addon/read-aloud/

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/read-aloud-a-text-to-spee/hdhinadidafjejdhmfkjgnolgimiaplp?hl=en

It can read entire websites including books and this tournament! :)

Thank You again for this amazing experience!
Thank you for running this fight club, Doc! And thank you for the awesome game!

This was a brilliant forum game! :-)
I also would like to thank again Doc for this incredible event and the awesome prizes!
Thank you so much doc for making this giveaway! I really enjoyed the RPG aspect too :)
Best wishes to you doc for your kindness!
Doc, thank you!!! Very much appreciate your generosity. Was having a bit of a down day... but this made things a bit brighter. Thank you again.
Huge thank you to Doc for the awesome giveaway and massive undertaking this was. Take a long deserved break, you definitely deserve it.
Played the first hours on Shenmue III and OMG it's wonderful, best game ever! ^_^
I've played at 1080p on max settings, and what amazing graphics! ^_^ And the music, the story, the first characters, ahhh I'm enjoying from the credits!
high rated
http://pouyoupou.free.fr/Divers/TrumpDoc.jpg
Thank you very much Shadowy Ring Master for the delicious milk treat (the game).

I'll give credits to where it rightfully belongs: the exceptional writings displayed throughout the Fight Club.
Specifically — the imaginative ways to come up with a 'Win-Lose' scenario, especially between combatants with uneven strengths.
Like the 'Caterpillar Wig', 'The Pie', or the 'Amazonian Woman from the audience itself' joining the fray to save her destined prince. ("wait… is that even legal?")

The clever takes to create twists and turn of events is the real Superstar of this competition.

So to our narrators: "You're the real MVP."

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
Side Note: Where's the "may the odds be ever in your favor" line? * pouts *
Ooblex the Gooblex is resting in his comfiest saucer-chair at home on Planet Zed-46, reflecting on his experiences as a galaxy-trotting arena fighter.

"I am, perhaps," he things to himself, "only a big fish in a small pond. Out there, among the stars, there are things no Gooblex could have ever imagined. A tower of light, a small zipping nugget of hardness, and a great mesmerizing hateful-speaking genius of emotional spell-weaving. I believe I will spend the rest of my days here, where I belong, raising little Ooblex."

He watches the suns set and settles back into the saucer, letting himself slosh listlessly side to side as the moons cross the velvet sky.
Thank you so much, Doc! This was probably the most amazing giveaway you hosted so far. Everybody won something and the fun we had in the Fight Club was unbelievable. Congratulations to everybody!