It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[Edited to now be a Master Thread for all Expiring Gog Keys]

Gift codes that Gog gives away for free now come with expiration dates. So now it is up to us find people for these codes before they expire.

Rules for this thread are the same from my last Clearinghouse thread.

1) If you want to give a game, post the game with [HAVE]

2) If you want to receive a game, post the game with [WANT]

3) Once the game has been given and received, change [HAVE] to [GIVEN] and [WANT] to [GOT]

4) Different codes have different expiration dates. Please check your code's expiration date by going here and entering the code into the gift redeem box to find out.

5) This is NOT a trading thread. Go here for that.

6) Please, do not drop codes in this thread. All that does is attract scammers and bots to the forum.

7) Everyone giving codes should do their do-diligence and check on whoever requests one of your codes. Check the user registered date to see if they just made the account recently, search their "username" in Google and Gog search engines for post history (not always accurate but better than nothing), and check the known scammer list to see if they've done bad stuff in the past. With that said, it's your code and you may give the code to whoever you wish at your discretion.

7a) Type this into the Google search field to do a site based only search. Replace USERNAME with the name of the gog user you want to search for:
site:gog.com/forum/ USERNAME

8) You can giveaway Newsletter discount codes in this thread if you like but please don't code drop them. Follow rules 1 through 3 for giving these away. Or you can take the discount codes to the Newsletter Discount thread.

Check back often to see what games are being given away from me and other Goglodytes. :D

I'm currently giving away:

nothing at the moment
Post edited May 19, 2022 by sysia_GOG
gog2002x: [HAVE] Jazz Jackrabbit 2 Collection

Code expires on Dec 3, 2022, 7:59 AM.

(Note: Free to 1st reply to this post)

Hello, could I have it?
ZocomMAX: [WANT] Narita Boy

Was unable to get the game cause I was in the hospital doing a cyst removal on my chest and missed the first giveaway

if you have a spare code can you please hit me up? please and thank you in advanced! :) <3
I know how life can get in the way. I hope someone has another spare copy of Narita Boy for you. I was lucky to get one today!

Was unable to get the game cause I was in the hospital doing a cyst removal on my chest and missed the first giveaway

if you have a spare code can you please hit me up? please and thank you in advanced! :) <3
I sent you a chat with a code for Narita Boy. Enjoy!
It expires on December 25, 2022 (11:59 PM GMT) UTC+2:00.

Kiru'24: I know how life can get in the way. I hope someone has another spare copy of Narita Boy for you. I was lucky to get one today!
I got lucky as well! :D This has to be the only gaming community that I can say I'm happy to be a part of since 2008
[WANT] Narita Boy

Hi, I missed that giveaway, so if anybody has a gog expiring code, that would be very appreciated.
Thank you! :-)
edited.
Post edited December 16, 2022 by ZocomMAX
ZocomMAX: Little confused, why did you link me this?
Because it's spam - please remove the links from your quote, so that when the spammer is deleted, its payload won't live on in your post.
[WANT] Ghost of a Tale

Hi, I missed the giveaway of this title and just checked that this game looks absolutely gorgeous.
If anyone has a spare key and you would be willing to share it I would appreciate it very much.
Tharivol: [WANT] Ghost of a Tale
There are currently 5 copies in the community giveaway for those who qualify. If no one claims them and they're about to expire, eligibility requirements are usually waived.
ZocomMAX: Little confused, why did you link me this?
gogtrial34987: Because it's spam - please remove the links from your quote, so that when the spammer is deleted, its payload won't live on in your post.
Got it fixed. makes sense to not give them after life on that post if they get removed. good catch
Tharivol: [WANT] Ghost of a Tale

Hi, I missed the giveaway of this title and just checked that this game looks absolutely gorgeous.
If anyone has a spare key and you would be willing to share it I would appreciate it very much.
I still have a gift code.
Just send a pm, if you want it :)
Hi!

[GOT] Broken Sword: Director's Cut (Thanks to mrkgnao)

Missed it while preparing gifts for Secret Santa 2022. C<||;-)~

P.M. If possible to get it, please.

Gracias!

REDVWIN
Post edited December 24, 2022 by REDVWIN
high rated
REDVWIN: Hi!

[WANT] Broken Sword: Director's Cut

Missed it while preparing gifts for Secret Santa 2022. C<||;-)~

P.M. If possible to get it, please.

Gracias!

REDVWIN
Check your PM.
Post edited December 27, 2022 by hgvphg
hgvphg: [WANT] The Witcher 3
Please read the OP. This thread is intended for games that were previously free on GOG that have expiration dates. The Witcher 3 has never been free. The thread for requesting all Gog games is in the link below.

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread