It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[Edited to now be a Master Thread for all Expiring Gog Keys]

Gift codes that Gog gives away for free now come with expiration dates. So now it is up to us find people for these codes before they expire.

Rules for this thread are the same from my last Clearinghouse thread.

1) If you want to give a game, post the game with [HAVE]

2) If you want to receive a game, post the game with [WANT]

3) Once the game has been given and received, change [HAVE] to [GIVEN] and [WANT] to [GOT]

4) Different codes have different expiration dates. Please check your code's expiration date by going here and entering the code into the gift redeem box to find out.

5) This is NOT a trading thread. Go here for that.

6) Please, do not drop codes in this thread. All that does is attract scammers and bots to the forum.

7) Everyone giving codes should do their do-diligence and check on whoever requests one of your codes. Check the user registered date to see if they just made the account recently, search their "username" in Google and Gog search engines for post history (not always accurate but better than nothing), and check the known scammer list to see if they've done bad stuff in the past. With that said, it's your code and you may give the code to whoever you wish at your discretion.

7a) Type this into the Google search field to do a site based only search. Replace USERNAME with the name of the gog user you want to search for:
site:gog.com/forum/ USERNAME

8) You can giveaway Newsletter discount codes in this thread if you like but please don't code drop them. Follow rules 1 through 3 for giving these away. Or you can take the discount codes to the Newsletter Discount thread.

Check back often to see what games are being given away from me and other Goglodytes. :D

I'm currently giving away:

nothing at the moment
Post edited May 19, 2022 by sysia_GOG
blotunga: HAVE Stasis
HAVE Dex
HAVE Lovecraft's Untold Stories
HAVE Immortal Redneck

First come, first served but have to redeem on your account or give me the name of the account that you want to gift it to, I don't want them to end up to resellers.
Hi, may i have all the games except Dex? Was away from GOG for awhile & missed the giveaways, thks in advance. :)
blotunga: HAVE Stasis
HAVE Dex
HAVE Lovecraft's Untold Stories
HAVE Immortal Redneck

First come, first served but have to redeem on your account or give me the name of the account that you want to gift it to, I don't want them to end up to resellers.
tomyam80: Hi, may i have all the games except Dex? Was away from GOG for awhile & missed the giveaways, thks in advance. :)
Sorry, they have already expired.
tomyam80: Hi, may i have all the games except Dex? Was away from GOG for awhile & missed the giveaways, thks in advance. :)
Free expiring codes are hardly 'giveaways'. A giveaway is closer to a raffle, except there's no money.

Anyways.

[HAVE] Master of Magic Classic

Code expires on Nov 2, 2022, 8:59 AM.
rtcvb32: Free expiring codes are hardly 'giveaways'. A giveaway is closer to a raffle, except there's no money.

Anyways.

[HAVE] Master of Magic Classic

Code expires on Nov 2, 2022, 8:59 AM.
Hi, could i get a copy of the game?

[WANT] Master of Magic Classic
EvilOne06: Hi, could i get a copy of the game?
Sorry for the delay, i just noticed i got this reply.

Checking the code as of now has already expired :( I am sorry for that.
Attachments:
expired.jpg (40 Kb)
EvilOne06: Hi, could i get a copy of the game?
rtcvb32: Sorry for the delay, i just noticed i got this reply.

Checking the code as of now has already expired :( I am sorry for that.
Ah ok, thanks anyway!!
(Want) Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition
luckydman: (Want) Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition
Wrong thread. This is not a request thread...
luckydman: (Want) Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition
Trooper1270: Wrong thread. This is not a request thread...
There's nothing wrong with his request as it is well within the rules I set. However, I technically intended this thread to share and receive games that were given away for free by Gog. Fallout NV was given out for free only to paying Amazon Prime members but these keys also have expiration dates so this becomes a bit of a grey area. For now I'm allowing it and people can decide whether or not to donate their keys to requesters on this thread.
BenKii: For now I'm allowing it and people can decide whether or not to donate their keys to requesters on this thread.
No problem. :)
[HAVE] Jazz Jackrabbit 2 Collection

Code expires on Dec 3, 2022, 7:59 AM.

(Note: Free to 1st reply to this post)

[GOT] Narita Boy
Post edited November 27, 2022 by Kiru'24
Kiru'24: [WANT] Narita Boy
Hello Kiru'24!

Have you seen the reply from Doc0075, who wants to send you his key for the "Narita Boy" giveaway?
(See: here)

He tried to send it to you via GOG's user chat function, but for doing so, you need to enable the option "Allow Chat Messages from... everyone" in your GOG.com user account settings under the section "privacy"!

(See: direct link to account settings privacy)

Kind regards,
foxgog
Kiru'24: [WANT] Narita Boy
foxgog: Hello Kiru'24!

Have you seen the reply from Doc0075, who wants to send you his key for the "Narita Boy" giveaway?
(See: here)

He tried to send it to you via GOG's user chat function, but for doing so, you need to enable the option "Allow Chat Messages from... everyone" in your GOG.com user account settings under the section "privacy"!

(See: direct link to account settings privacy)

Kind regards,
foxgog
Hello, I just saw it. Didn't know about that setting. Thanks for helping! :)
Update!

Cananas hit me up with a code <3
Post edited November 27, 2022 by ZocomMAX