It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm back home from my parents where I have eaten obscene amounts of Christmas food (Meat! In various forms and whatnot.) and now I'm trying to improve that unhealthy way of living by drinking Christmas beer (It's a more malty and dark variant most Swedish beer brands brew specially for Christmas.) and eating home made salted and then smoked meat of various kinds.

As you understand this is the new healthier me. I might even make that into an new years eve promise. More beer and home made salted and then smoked meat sounds like a winner. :)

Now where did I put that beer...

Edit: I bought a Tullamore Dew because my local Systembolag ( Here in Sweden only state owned shops sell strong alcohol, strong as in ordinary strong beer and above.) doesn't have a whole lot of variety when it comes to whisky. There's either cheap, a little less cheap and expensive. So I got me a Tullamore Dew.
What I didn't expect was a bottle of whisky that cluck in tune. I kid you not. The freaking bottle clucks in tune.

Hah! How many of you can claim of having drunk an bottle of whisky that clucked in tune? :)
Post edited December 28, 2012 by Tarm
No one posting here but me on New Year's Eve?
Man I've got to get a life. And I'm not even very drunk. :(
Tarm: No one posting here but me on New Year's Eve?
Maybe they were too drunk :))
Tarm: No one posting here but me on New Year's Eve?
Too much party, not enough time to post!

My body still hurts after that party. Who's bright idea was it to dance with every girl and all the non-reluctant guys at the party?
(I've been trying to mix some different dance styles to create a fun and engaging dance for everyone involved, and thus far I have to say that it has been a complete success. The downside is that some of the moves take a bit more physical strength than I have, at least if you want to do them more than a few times, or if you dance with someone who weighs too much (for me that would be anyone over ~65kg))
I need to get some action, its been a few weeks and I dont feel so good.
valdaintheking: I need to get some action, its been a few weeks and I dont feel so good.
Why dont you just fuck a prostitute?
O hai.

I'm drunk. Sadly, I have noone to share my drunkness with. Sigh.

defosh369 was alone....

EDIT: Well, it turned out I wasn't all that alone after all ;D My neighbour was having a couple of drinks earlier, and I've met him, so we decided to smash our faces with some good old vodka. Because why not.
Post edited January 07, 2013 by defosh369
defosh369: O hai.

I'm drunk. Sadly, I have noone to share my drunkness with. Sigh.

defosh369 was alone....
Well, I ain't in the mood to get drunk tonight, but I am now cracking open a cold beer with you....Prost!
I thought I'd be going out tonight with a good friend, so I bought a bottle of vodka to start the night with... and then he had relationship drama with his girlfriend and had to cancel. I'm already halfway tipsy at this point, and I sure as hell am not going to let this ruin my night. So cheers, kippis, gan bei, prost, skål etc! Let's finish this damn bottle XD.
I'm getting ready to fight Jack Daniels again tonight, so far I'm 0 for 567
I have just over 2 liters of home made pear cider a friend made, we shall see how this night goes.
reaver894: I have just over 2 liters of home made pear cider a friend made, we shall see how this night goes.
MY guess is messy
sghi revery bobdyu!
I was drunk for much of my 3 weeks of holiday. Sadly, work starts again this week. No more getting drunk. Well, actually, no more than usual. And I have to use some of my booze money to save for the deposit on a new place to live. Let's drink to that! And to games. And boobs. And games with boobs.
Post edited January 06, 2013 by RudMar80
RudMar80:
And boobs with games! and boozy boob games?! O_o
Post edited January 06, 2013 by Sachys