It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thinking about putting on a good buzz on my flight in about 90 minutes. 2.5 hours give or take from DFW to MSP. Layover In MSP before the last hop home.
HereForTheBeer: Thinking about putting on a good buzz on my flight in about 90 minutes. 2.5 hours give or take from DFW to MSP. Layover In MSP before the last hop home.
You take a buzz on the flight you'll drop when you get home.
Not saying you shouldn't get a buzz anyway. :P
HereForTheBeer: Thinking about putting on a good buzz on my flight in about 90 minutes. 2.5 hours give or take from DFW to MSP. Layover In MSP before the last hop home.
Tarm: You take a buzz on the flight you'll drop when you get home.
Don't worry: I'm a professional. Haha

But yeah, booze on a plane isn't a great idea. Neither is most of the rest of what i do on a daily basis, so it's business as usual
Tarm: You take a buzz on the flight you'll drop when you get home.
HereForTheBeer: Don't worry: I'm a professional. Haha

But yeah, booze on a plane isn't a great idea. Neither is most of the rest of what i do on a daily basis, so it's business as usual
I'm with you on that. Being a not optimal forecast isn't a deterrent for me. :P
Post edited May 13, 2017 by Tarm
Minor buzz, aided by a lack.of food. Hope the wife has something I can heat up when I get home in a couple hours.
deleted
HereForTheBeer: Minor buzz, aided by a lack.of food. Hope the wife has something I can heat up when I get home in a couple hours.
Minor headache added by lack of sleep. Hope the refrigerator has something I can heat in the microwave oven.

:/
Fairfox: Dont really contribute to this becaaause it feels silly (sry but it does), but it's not even 9am an' Imma drunk as a skunk becaaaause of [long story]. What debauched gamies we play...
Welcome to the party. :)
Post edited May 14, 2017 by Tarm
Fairfox: Dont really contribute to this becaaause it feels silly (sry but it does), but it's not even 9am an' Imma drunk as a skunk becaaaause of [long story]. What debauched gamies we play...
It is silly, to be sure. But the OP, akwater, seemed like a hell of a good guy, and based on a post he made a year or two back I suspect he may have passed on from cancer.

Every once in a while, tip one back in his honor and for the other good folks who have gone to the great video game store in the sky.
I'll light one for him
,.amsn oiefn ijpefm egeng engldnglo/ mp.w wkehiuhsdflwkfn enfwuehfkjsdn,kjnfak
aksjdghiuedhna kijflskfjslgkihj g lol widehwiudhqoueh
edklhjashkbejden viorm rtop vsojijh oihjo;yioijpt v rotkt rokoyk[ok[ok[okrkjpr. Well, that's my opinion anyway!
superlocker:
>country of origin is Nigeria
Are you even trying?
low rated
superlocker:
zeogold: >country of origin is Nigeria
Are you even trying?
>country of origin is United States
Are you even prying?
deleted
Well I'm there, and midweek too LOL. Whoops (I blame a wacky work schedule and too much free time tomorrow - too many hours in too short a space!).

Also, where do I send all my personal information? I totally have a Wrangler that I'd love to wrap in Coke for $500 bucks a week! ;) I'll even park it by the beach for optimal ad sales, yo!

Fairfox: Which is cute but bettah in person than online. Byeee.
Hey Foxee I'm down if you are - especially after a "drunk at 9 AM" last post LOL. I think there's a story there I want to hear. You were SoooOOooo close to being acceptable drunk before 11 AM (horse racing season).
superlocker: Please contact Beatrice via heiferlxx@gmail com
Really, you couldn't even get a fake e-mail server?

Drunken idea: Let's vote this guy up anyways!