It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Emob78: I've discovered that when rum is not available, vodka and coke also makes a nice combination as a replacement. Was drinking screwdrivers, but ran out of orange juice.
pimpmonkey2382.313: I'll have to second this, vodka and coke is quite nice.
My favourite Friday night treat is a bottle of Stolichnaya vodka (cheapish, but still decent, where I live) and good old classic coke. ;-)

Recommended to all the drunks on a budget!
so my brother just broke up with his girlfriend last night... we went out and got 7 bottles of wine for 3 people... those bottles are all gone and I just woke up feeling drunk still. I think we had a good night. I think....
Currently sipping on hard root beer. Coney Island hard root beer, to be exact. Bit odd to be catching a buzz from drinking a cold glass of root beer. Seems like cheating... but so what. Tastes good.
Currently avoiding my real work and drinking a beer instead. So...

Anyone have any recommendations for a good shmup style game? I was just watching video's of Cave's shooter Bug Princess, and I kinda think I want to try my luck at a bullet hell type.
astroclay: Currently avoiding my real work and drinking a beer instead. So...
Let me guess. You're an airline pilot.
astroclay: Currently avoiding my real work and drinking a beer instead. So...
tinyE: Let me guess. You're an airline pilot.
Nay, I just work from home so my schedule is a bit more flexible in accommodating wasted time. Also, my vision is pretty terrible so it's pretty unlikely any major airline would hire me to do such technical work :)
tinyE: Let me guess. You're an airline pilot.
astroclay: Nay, I just work from home so my schedule is a bit more flexible in accommodating wasted time. Also, my vision is pretty terrible so it's pretty unlikely any major airline would hire me to do such technical work :)
Totally OT but I work from home too. Love it. :D
Drunken Bump:)
I had a coke and a soda today.
Drump.
I'm going to down a bottle of Jack Daniels in honour of Lemmy tonight. With Coca Cola of course with a bottle of Vodka and orange juice as a back up.
Tarm: I'm going to down a bottle of Jack Daniels in honour of Lemmy tonight. With Coca Cola of course with a bottle of Vodka and orange juice as a back up.
+1
I've already begun.
Tarm: I'm going to down a bottle of Jack Daniels in honour of Lemmy tonight. With Coca Cola of course with a bottle of Vodka and orange juice as a back up.
I'm betting you're going to be out cold before getting anywhere near the bottom of that bottle. (Unless it's a small one, perhaps.)

Still, it's the thought that counts, right? :-)
PimPamPet: I'm betting you're going to be out cold before getting anywhere near the bottom of that bottle. (Unless it's a small one, perhaps.)

Still, it's the thought that counts, right? :-)
J&D won't be a problem. The Vodka one will probably get a bit troublesome around halfway through. Remember it is a back up so not essential for my evening plans.
hey vodka, another shot of waiter straight up..