It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

"Planters Punch"... goddamn yummy stuff %-)
Kool-Aid powder mixed with vodka. Cheap and effective, although it kind of tastes like cough syrup.
HereForTheBeer: Just a Friday thing. A couple while we shoot the bull about whatever comes up.
I didn't get your meaning and my imagination did a association explosion. :P
Post edited April 18, 2015 by Tarm
HereForTheBeer: Not quite sure how this became "a thing", but now it is. Every Friday afternoon we meet up at Mom's for a few. At first it was a Wisconsin classic, brandy and 7,
I like it! Not a bad way to spend time with the family. When I see "brandy and 7" I first think of a "7 and 7" which for me was always a Seagram's and 7 Up. I HATE gin but this was always a drink I really enjoyed. Very fresh and "spritzy" for lack of a better made up word. A sweeter version of a Gin Tonic, and a wonderful spring / summer treat. I haven't had one in ages. I'm a bit low brau, and brandy is my preferred slope side drink during the winter (aside from beer). No cognac for me, just a bit of brandy to warm the innards on the lift ;)

justanoldgamer: The first time I got majorly drunk was with screwdrivers, it took me years after that to be able to drink orange juice.
My first time was at university. Shots. I still remember the series that put me over - cheap tequila and a few drops of tabasco, I think I had two (this was after *ahem* a few other shots as well). The next morning was the most horrific and painful hangover I've ever had. Never even come close to that morning. I was supposed to go to a gun show (LOL! Things I never thought I'd do, nor ever have! Yes I was a Northerner at a Southern school ;) ). Never made it, spent the day in bed. I'm sure the toilet was thankful when I recovered two days later LOL!
Going hipster today. Honey wheat beer. Still good stuff, despite amateur drinkers' attempts at castrating it.

Just keeping this thread alive... in case the forum gets taken over by the 13-17 clique due to the Steam exodus.
nothing too wrong with hipster-style permitted you can afford it.
yeah, just to keep this thread alive.
life on earth.
it's here.
wo-hoo! *waves at the stars and universe in general*
superstande: nothing too wrong with hipster-style permitted you can afford it.
life on earth.
it's here.
So, how are the stars and universe over in Finland? Here in America they are very starry and very universe-ey.

More wheat beer. It's taking me two weeks to finish off a case of beer. I think I'm becoming a lightweight.
Fuck it all, I'm one with the world and my mind, I think. At least I have some wine and lots of beer.

Sonofabitch!

I hate this forum software.
Post edited May 01, 2015 by Ignoramus
My school reports consistently said: "Easily distracted", I see no reason to change now. Where's that damn bottle!
life on earth.
it's here.
Emob78: So, how are the stars and universe over in Finland? Here in America they are very starry and very universe-ey.

More wheat beer. It's taking me two weeks to finish off a case of beer. I think I'm becoming a lightweight.
Looks very nice out from here :) This morning heavy clouds and fortunately not so heavy Morning Afters :)

Rather good to take your time, I think, with the beer... I tend to get carried away if there are others drinking a lot.
Hello drunk people.

I'm just back from buying beer at the dépanneur.
Sign of summer: When your inside a store's beer fridge and it feels cold instead of warm.

*open first beer.
Cheers!
life on earth.
it's here.
Emob78: So, how are the stars and universe over in Finland? Here in America they are very starry and very universe-ey.

Even during my quitting phase I managed more than that.
ScotchMonkey: Even during my quitting phase I managed more than that.
Quitting phase sounds like something I did once.

I was overseas, giving it hell, and had a couple months until I returned stateside. Heard my father, in a dream, or a stupor, say "you never know the brakes don't work until you try to put them on." Great guy, but it made me think a bit, and screwed up my little party a bit.

Knocked it off, was bored as hell, went to the gym, played dj, all kinds of things (no women were where I was, so not a choice.)

2 months of that, was lucky as no problems, and continued life.

No moral to the story except that some are lucky, some are not, just like in everything.

Maybe I'm not, as I'm having a few now, went to re-read, and saw "quilting phase" instead of quitting phase. If I start quilting, I'll damned sure quit.
ScotchMonkey: Even during my quitting phase I managed more than that.
Dischord: Quitting phase sounds like something I did once.

I was overseas, giving it hell, and had a couple months until I returned stateside. Heard my father, in a dream, or a stupor, say "you never know the brakes don't work until you try to put them on." Great guy, but it made me think a bit, and screwed up my little party a bit.

Knocked it off, was bored as hell, went to the gym, played dj, all kinds of things (no women were where I was, so not a choice.)

2 months of that, was lucky as no problems, and continued life.

No moral to the story except that some are lucky, some are not, just like in everything.

Maybe I'm not, as I'm having a few now, went to re-read, and saw "quilting phase" instead of quitting phase. If I start quilting, I'll damned sure quit.
Not before winter! I need a new sweater : )
ScotchMonkey: Not before winter! I need a new sweater : )
Damned sure not before winter, this is drinking in the great outdoors season!