It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I guess me and my 7 rum and cokes have this one won in late innings. If you can't play with the big dogs you better get off the porch. Damn it, typing is TOUGH business 'round here.
Emob78: I guess me and my 7 rum and cokes have this one won in late innings. If you can't play with the big dogs you better get off the porch. Damn it, typing is TOUGH business 'round here.
You haven't drunk anything if you think typos or peoples reactions with those. Maybe you should open a bottle other than glamouring those in your fridge. =)
Emob78: I guess me and my 7 rum and cokes have this one won in late innings. If you can't play with the big dogs you better get off the porch. Damn it, typing is TOUGH business 'round here.
Ah! This explains your last half dozen or so posts across a variety of threads.
misteryo: Ah! This explains your last half dozen or so posts across a variety of threads.
A perceptive man. A perceptive man is a thinking man. Swig of beer for the thoughtful man!
two botles Tarapaca Chardonnay...its time to go sleep :)
3 bottles of wine still drinking more so drunk
coxdr: 3 bottles of wine still drinking more so drunk
Long neck bottle or travel size? The difference makes you either crazy tough or phony brave.

Got a deal with my liquor store guy. He sold me his last 2 six packs of Shiner Holiday Cheer for only 5 bucks a piece. Also picked up some Blue Moon Belgian White Ale. Never tried it before. Good stuff. Very thick, lots of head. Nice beer.
Post edited January 24, 2015 by Emob78
Well, I got 1 1/2 bottles of wine and a few mini bottles of "Feiges Früchtchen", so it´s a good time to start another Civilization game!!
coxdr: 3 bottles of wine still drinking more so drunk
Emob78: Long neck bottle or travel size? The difference makes you either crazy tough or phony brave.

Got a deal with my liquor store guy. He sold me his last 2 six packs of Shiner Holiday Cheer for only 5 bucks a piece. Also picked up some Blue Moon Belgian White Ale. Never tried it before. Good stuff. Very thick, lots of head. Nice beer.
well I don't know a lot about wine bottle size but I would call them longneck. they were 750 ml each. at about 20 proof/10 % alcohol.
Emob78: Long neck bottle or travel size? The difference makes you either crazy tough or phony brave.

coxdr: well I don't know a lot about wine bottle size but I would call them longneck. they were 750 ml each. at about 20 proof/10 % alcohol.
stop talking about this and hget strump. hmbp.

my .. and such,. but! this is th t the thread. so we are all safe here.
dancing with kadaif kadafis with desinfected mushroomforests
it's prett y safe here
no two two two towers
no secrest secrets
dancing with secret in israeli muslims in lebal lebanon and all the bloo
what? what's going on
what's this?
yw
yeaah.
must be in importsa important.
let's rese rer research!
Gunsang: Bah! Swig of beer... Try swig of vodka, YAY!. Blamming hollidays, ain't do nothin' for me. Руссжий Стандарт FTW!

Yay! I'll drink and sing to that.
Emob78: A swig of vodka? Shit, comrade, I'll take 7!
That's the spirit!... Or spirits... Ha! Sorry.

'Been wantin' to say that for a while, but I haven't been drunk for a while. I only(kinda) post when I'm drunk and I don't always post when I'm drunk.
misteryo: Ah! This explains your last half dozen or so posts across a variety of threads.
Emob78: A perceptive man. A perceptive man is a thinking man. Swig of beer for the thoughtful man!
I don' think you hav' ta be thinking just 'cause you're being perceptive.

Anyhow, us Coloradans know beer: Breckenridge Brewery's Vanilla Porter is the Blam!. Even better when it's drunk in Breckenridge, from the tap; so good. Also I think it's Gunnison's(?) Dark Lager... Yeah. Upslope too.

Also can anybody rep some Arrogant Bastard? Good stuff, but not Coloradan.
Post edited January 26, 2015 by Gunsang
I'm trying a beer more in tune with my current income, i.e. I paid a dollar more for 12 than I usually pay for 6. I'm too embarrassed to say what it is but the thing calls itself a strong beer because it has 5.9% alcohol. It supposedly made with the best grains and hops, I'm guessing that mean they put some in every batch amongst the stuff rejected by quality brewers.

I'm not a big fan of lagers so maybe that's coloring my opinion, my book of beers does tell me that they won a price at the end of the 19th century for best American beer...

I will not buy again.
justanoldgamer: I'm not a big fan of lagers so maybe that's coloring my opinion
Doppelbocks are good! I also do like schwarzbier (I know I'm a Star / Space Balls geek when I want to spell that word "Schwartzbier ;) ). In the US, we have brewers that are basically making IP"A"s but then using a lager yeast and a few of those are very good too.
justanoldgamer: I'm not a big fan of lagers so maybe that's coloring my opinion
Ixamyakxim: Doppelbocks are good! I also do like schwarzbier (I know I'm a Star / Space Balls geek when I want to spell that word "Schwartzbier ;) ). In the US, we have brewers that are basically making IP"A"s but then using a lager yeast and a few of those are very good too.
I do like IPAs so I'll have to look for them at the next beer festival.
bit of a hungowered but just wanna tell ya, Lethal Weapon is depressing watch when drinking :)
Fell asleep twice and didn't finish my last beer. But at least I.. well the music and company was good.
Drank organic beer from cans. That was nice. And still have some.

any of you have any faith in this theory, that Ice Cream can cure a hang-over?
The Cornetto Trilogy got me thinking (Shaun of the dead and the others).
I have some faith currently :)
Post edited January 30, 2015 by superstande