It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ScotchMonkey: 6 beers in and still not ready for this. BRB
Of course you are not ready. You should be drinking scotch, most likely the beer has no effect on you ;-)
Liar liar, pants on fire.
Emob78: Liar liar, pants on fire.
S not my fault 5% is too little. And 6 beers x 5% makes it like 30% so Im not even half way yet
Emob78: Liar liar, pants on fire.
ScotchMonkey: S not my fault 5% is too little. And 6 beers x 5% makes it like 30% so Im not even half way yet
Was only kidding about the 6 beers. I had 6 myself and am just now waking up from the coma. Had 2 Spaten, 2 Warsteiners, an Oktoberfest, and a holiday Shiner. Potent beer, potent hangover.

And I love that math, BTW. It takes a certain... manipulation of numbers to make it all make sense to a drunk. I like to look at beer in terms of fighting drunk circus midgets. Every beer you add on your chances of winning decreases slightly. 1 drunk midget I can handle just fine. 6 or 7 and I'm going down for the count. They like to team up on ya.
watching gassy Mexican f***ed up Friday stream. taken about 10 shots so far then he shows a music video of halflife characters with thomis the train. this is life....
justanoldgamer: I'm on my 8th beer, found nothing to play or watch so I'm reading some Buffy fanfiction (and it's not even the naughty kind).
I'm also less depressed that I was earlier but experience as taught me that I might pay for that tomorrow.
Emob78: I just caught 8th beer... depressed... and Buffy fan fiction.

Yep, that's a good combo. Not a thing wrong with that evening. Nope. Excellent choice of activities. I'd put it right up there with getting gang raped by a squad of rabid weasels covered in toxic waste.

Another drink, sir?

Yes, please. Just keep 'em coming.
No one likes a mean drunk.

On a more happy note, what do you people like to play when drunk?

For me it's racing games.
Emob78: I just caught 8th beer... depressed... and Buffy fan fiction.

Yep, that's a good combo. Not a thing wrong with that evening. Nope. Excellent choice of activities. I'd put it right up there with getting gang raped by a squad of rabid weasels covered in toxic waste.

Another drink, sir?

Yes, please. Just keep 'em coming.
justanoldgamer: No one likes a mean drunk.

On a more happy note, what do you people like to play when drunk?

If you got raped by a squad of rabid weasels you'd be cranky too.

And for drinking games, I pick ones with no combo buttons. Mortal Kombat, Batman, and Street Fighter are all out. I spent too many night getting stomped by my friends after too many cold ones.

Something simpler... like Crusader Kings II. I love instigating holy crusades against Muslims while sipping a nice lager.
justanoldgamer: On a more happy note, what do you people like to play when drunk?

Don't drink and drive, man.

For me, I love playing RPGs and story-based games drunk, I get way more into them. Like, I was playing Phoenix Wright at 2am and screaming "objection!" as loud as I could while I flailed my Wii remote around. It was great.
I feel like I should be recording myself when I play games drunk.
Let's celebrate. Grab the beer and sing with me!
l0rdtr3k: Let's celebrate. Grab the beer and sing with me!
+1
I really have to play that game, I bought it in June this year.

This thread is dead.
Lets post random fact about ourselves.

Random Fact: I hate any type of open shoes, from flip flop to sandal to women shoes/boots that show the toes. I don't wear them (specially the later as I'm male and not into cross dressing, NTTAWWT) and I hate seeing other people in them.
Post edited December 21, 2014 by justanoldgamer
A week's worth of holiday goodness and no posts. That means that either everyone is drinking too much or not enough.

So cheers. Happy new years and all that other bullshit. Another beer to make the happy stay a little longer.

Swig of beer for the GOG man.
Emob78: A week's worth of holiday goodness and no posts. That means that either everyone is drinking too much or not enough.

So cheers. Happy new years and all that other bullshit. Another beer to make the happy stay a little longer.

Bah! Swig of beer... Try swig of vodka, YAY!. Blamming hollidays, ain't do nothin' for me. Руссжий Стандарт FTW!
Post edited January 06, 2015 by Gunsang
justanoldgamer: I'm 3 beers in and looking for something naughty (meaning with sexy women) to play that is fun and does not take too much coordination or intelligence, if I can't find anything then I'll go to my DVD collection and find something with hot heroines.
I seem to have developed a light crush on a friend of my 23 year old niece and want to move her out of my mind since there is no point in pursuing it as I'm 50, she's an athlete, and I'm a couch potato.
I hear what you sayin', but you're right dude; don't go there. Ain't nothin' wrong with a little strange, but a gal half yo age. That's taking advantage of a young'un; not right man. Young'uns are supposed to make mistakes with people their own age, not older guys. C'mon, let 'em grow. Don't be pushin' your way into their lives.
l0rdtr3k: Let's celebrate. Grab the beer and sing with me!
justanoldgamer: +1
I really have to play that game, I bought it in June this year.

This thread is dead.
Lets post random fact about ourselves.

Random Fact: I hate any type of open shoes, from flip flop to sandal to women shoes/boots that show the toes. I don't wear them (specially the later as I'm male and not into cross dressing, NTTAWWT) and I hate seeing other people in them.
I never wear open shoes either. Open toes show suck, for all genders.

Sober edit: I'm just going to clean this up while trying to maintain the integrity of the post.
Post edited January 26, 2015 by Gunsang
Emob78: A week's worth of holiday goodness and no posts. That means that either everyone is drinking too much or not enough.

Gunsang: Bah! Swig of beer... Try swig of vodka, YAY!. Blamming hollidays, ain't do nothin' for me. Руссжий Стандарт FTW!
A swig of vodka? Shit, comrade, I'll take 7!
hmhmhmhmh, im in this topic :D