It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Well, in honor of this thread i have slammed 7 extra shots within the 3 minute that my previous linked song lasts and it has now set it. I'm pretty messed up, though my typing doesn't quite show this yet (thank you firefox spellcheck). Yay Vodka and all things alcoholic!

Has anyone tried Paul Mason Peach flavored Brandy yet? It's good... Might dig it up tonight.

Damn you akwater!

P.S. is that name referring to Atwater? The future HOF safety of the Denver Broncos? Go Broncos!
Post edited October 26, 2014 by Gunsang
Since when do rocker bars have free wifi... who cares...
blotunga: Since when do rocker bars have free wifi... who cares...
Why did you bring a laptop to a rocker bar?
Tarm: Why did you bring a laptop to a rocker bar?
It was my phone...
blotunga: It was my phone...
Well you never know on a nerdy forum like this. ;)
blotunga: It was my phone...
Tarm: Well you never know on a nerdy forum like this. ;)
Yeah, if you browse reddit, it'll seem like half the world travels with a laptop and X360 controller!
If you've brought a laptop to a rock bar, and they have free wifi, you have not gone to a rock bar. You've gone to a college study hall with a loud PA system. Rock bars only contain three things... booze, women, and loud rock and roll music.
Ahhh. We meet again Mr Drunk Thread.
Wish i had proper beer...but atleast i do have beer :)
Woooh. I'm feeling it!
I'm 3 beers in and looking for something naughty (meaning with sexy women) to play that is fun and does not take too much coordination or intelligence, if I can't find anything then I'll go to my DVD collection and find something with hot heroines.
I seem to have developed a light crush on a friend of my 23 year old niece and want to move her out of my mind since there is no point in pursuing it as I'm 50, she's an athlete, and I'm a couch potato.
I'm on my 8th beer, found nothing to play or watch so I'm reading some Buffy fanfiction (and it's not even the naughty kind).
I'm also less depressed that I was earlier but experience as taught me that I might pay for that tomorrow.
justanoldgamer: I'm on my 8th beer, found nothing to play or watch so I'm reading some Buffy fanfiction (and it's not even the naughty kind).
I'm also less depressed that I was earlier but experience as taught me that I might pay for that tomorrow.
I just caught 8th beer... depressed... and Buffy fan fiction.

Yep, that's a good combo. Not a thing wrong with that evening. Nope. Excellent choice of activities. I'd put it right up there with getting gang raped by a squad of rabid weasels covered in toxic waste.

Another drink, sir?

Yes, please. Just keep 'em coming.
YAAAAAAAAA!
justanoldgamer: I'm on my 8th beer, found nothing to play or watch so I'm reading some Buffy fanfiction (and it's not even the naughty kind).
Emob78: I just caught 8th beer... depressed... and Buffy fan fiction.

Yep, that's a good combo. Not a thing wrong with that evening. Nope. Excellent choice of activities. I'd put it right up there with getting gang raped by a squad of rabid weasels covered in toxic waste.

Another drink, sir?

Yes, please. Just keep 'em coming.
Buffy! Wahoo!
Fan fiction blah!
Post edited November 16, 2014 by Tarm
6 beers in and still not ready for this. BRB