It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm working on it. And when I get sauced, I give out free games. Everybody wins.
Garrison72: I'm working on it. And when I get sauced, I give out free games. Everybody wins.
Wine! Wine is the father of creation and mother of problem solving.
Edit: Nevermind, everyone must be hungover. :D
Post edited September 21, 2014 by JohnnyDollar
Drunk cooking is fairly dangerous and warm water is disgusting and so is typing. Said the perfectionist who can't post anything containing typos, not even when intoxicated. Social interaction makes me want to drink.
Who could bear this existence without booze?

Someone who has never faced reality.

I like this song(and particularly this version): Haggard - Herr Mannelig
Ignoramus: *snip*
I like this song too but i prefer this version:

In Extremo - Herr Mannelig

:D
Ignoramus: *snip*
Impaler26: I like this song too but i prefer this version:

In Extremo - Herr Mannelig

:D
I'm familiar with that version, and in my opinion it kicks some serious ass. Unfortunately it lacks those female-to-male vocals. I mean the mountain troll should be voiced by a female and Herr Mannelig by a male.
I'm drunk once again.

Play this song to your loved one:
F.O.A.D
Post edited September 28, 2014 by Ignoramus
Time to dig this up... Beer, beer, beer...
What's happening here, has GOG become a dry web site?

Lets get the show back on the road and everyone off the wagon.

What are games that are best played while drunk?
Oh, googolplex bottles of rum on the wall, googolplex bottles of rum! Ye take one down, pass it around, googolplex-1 bottles of rum on the wall!
so five bottle of wine after the start of my night I am officially dtunk. I feel achieved evne tho its with a griend. I deank a toetal of 2 and a half bottles mysled. plus a couple cans of angyr orchard. I am good and drunk and with that I wist this wonderful forum foodnite. glldnight all! and have a mary christmass@@@
justanoldgamer: What's happening here, has GOG become a dry web site?

Doom. Whilst inebriated there is no other.
While watching the World Series on a Saturday night I ducked off to "go to the bathroom" and report this sad news... my keg of Pilsner is now "kicked"

On the bright side, while I really just wanted to see a good Series I'm secretly hoping for another Giants ring! And it's looking like they're about to tie it up at two games apiece!
justanoldgamer: What's happening here, has GOG become a dry web site?

Emob78: Doom. Whilst inebriated there is no other.
Good choice. I like Fable games, they don't require very much coordination; GTA games can be fun too. Ace combat 04 can be....difficult when drunk and any multiplayer tends to be a no go.

I must confess I'm not really drunk at the moment. I'll see if I can remedy that soon.
coxdr: so five bottle of wine after the start of my night I am officially dtunk. I feel achieved evne tho its with a griend. I deank a toetal of 2 and a half bottles mysled. plus a couple cans of angyr orchard. I am good and drunk and with that I wist this wonderful forum foodnite. glldnight all! and have a mary christmass@@@
Foodnite to you as well sir. *Looks at bottle of vodka. Give me a sec' and I'll be able to better speak your language.
Post edited October 26, 2014 by Gunsang