It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

have some coke mixed with vodka and some angry orchard and I cant drink that much to night... I always seem to have large amounts of alcohol the day before I have to get up early...
I can't get drunk and I can't stay sober!
hellmonster67: I can't get drunk and I can't stay sober!
So you're always in between?
Hmmm drunk thread...

I'm reminded when i do some RPing on a site. I warn my partner i'm drunk, and while my eyes are crossed or closed i'll type a long complex multiparagraph reply, then do fixes... then i get a reply that i'm a very articulate drunk... Or i'm patient... But i hate being patient... Or maybe i can push away my drunk state to be completely sober for 30 seconds at a time...
hellmonster67: I can't get drunk and I can't stay sober!
HijacK: So you're always in between?
I have a Wife!
My pizza is going to take 45 minutes!!!!!
drinking angry orchard while writing ads on ebay for old video games... A day in the life of a college student turned picker.
Beer beer beer...

I had *one* beer and I'm kinda drunk now. I don't know whether that's a good or a bad thing. Well, it definitely makes getting drunk a lot cheaper, that's good I guess...
I'm decently buzzed right now and would like to start playing something I haven't played before, what would you recommend in the GOG library? Fast reflexes is out but so are cerebral games (my usual favorite when sober), I'll add that my inner 12 years old would like to have fun so vulgarity and scantily-clad women are in.
No I'm not drunk! ;)

But seeing as we had a few health and fitness comments earlier I was hoping maybe we had a few calorie counters in here too? (I'm not but I need one now ;) )

I'm looking to shave a few beers out of my diet - about how many calories are in one beer? Assume I'm drinking 6 - 6.5% ABV beers, as my gut tells me that's where most of the calories are coming from. Also, because I'm not German, assuming I'm drinking 12oz per beer, and not out of a boot. ;)

And rereading this I laughed as "my gut tells me..." was totally unintentional when I wrote it! Can't bring myself to rewrite it as "I have a gut feeling" :)
I'm so drunk that I feel opposite wind.

Now to take opportunity to say I'm sorry for persons from the list..

..None. It was the list.

Also new gog is blocky grey and need colours to live
Ixamyakxim: No I'm not drunk! ;)

But seeing as we had a few health and fitness comments earlier I was hoping maybe we had a few calorie counters in here too? (I'm not but I need one now ;) )

I'm looking to shave a few beers out of my diet - about how many calories are in one beer? Assume I'm drinking 6 - 6.5% ABV beers, as my gut tells me that's where most of the calories are coming from. Also, because I'm not German, assuming I'm drinking 12oz per beer, and not out of a boot. ;)

And rereading this I laughed as "my gut tells me..." was totally unintentional when I wrote it! Can't bring myself to rewrite it as "I have a gut feeling" :)
What is this "health" and "fitness" you speak of? Are you some kind of sorcerer?
Ixamyakxim: No I'm not drunk! ;)

sunshinecorp: What is this "health" and "fitness" you speak of? Are you some kind of sorcerer?
With tha booze we all become sorcerers. The magic elixir is usually contained near the bottom of the bottle.

Found me some new elixir today at the liquor store. Ace hard pear cider. Looks amazing. Hope it tastes amazing. It better since it costs 2 bucks a bottle.
I normally don't drink but tonght I had soime honey mead.
And now I'm watching a Blood bOwl match. There's a Star Player called "Nekbrekerekh".
I'm trying to pronounce it.
I'm having a good time.
The Penis.

One tube, to eliminate liquid waste and half of the part needed to create new life by sexual reproduction.

Isn't it weird that mammal males (not sure about other animals, not even sure all mammals are this way), have the same part to create and eliminate when female mammals have two, but closely located, "tubes" for the same functions?

</drunk>