It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Am drunk.
Emob78: We don't have that conversation in this dojo. This is the drunk thread. All others are open to intellectual debate. This one is for discussing hangovers, beer, and midget ninja movies from Latin America.

So, in keeping with the theme of this thread, I urge you all to drink alcohol (if of legal age) and watch this clip...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EiHxQ8RhcQ
It's no Patron but it is doing the job :)

*joins in the festivities*
SRSLY guys I'm disappointed that EVERYONE chose today as their day of abstinence. Totally thoughtless! With that said, I'm going to the pub up the road to see if I can beat people half my age in pool. I can...I have the balls :P
Tarnicus: SRSLY guys I'm disappointed that EVERYONE chose today as their day of abstinence. Totally thoughtless! With that said, I'm going to the pub up the road to see if I can beat people half my age in pool. I can...I have the balls :P
Hey, it's only Friday morning over here in America land. Isn't it already like 1 AM over there in Oz?
I'm not drunk but in a nice "getting there" way after a few beers this afternoon (I'm currently unemployed for health reasons) with my little brother (he finishes work at 15:00) and father (retired). I do have a nice buzz going on that I'll try maintaining without getting into hangover territory for tomorrow. I'm passed the point where reading books I've never read is not futile so I'll probably spend the rest of the day watching movies and/or TV shows on Netflix and Youtube. Or else play some racing game, I do not drive in real life but I'm a good virtual pilot after a few beers.
Oh yay. Budejovicky Budvar is so delicious and strong as well:)
Hope that will not end with another drunken giveaway^^
I'm drinking Captain Morgan with Pepsi Max and Coke Zero, much healthier and less fattening than drinking beer. I should make this a habit.

An obvious one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LN9bcHoThNU
Ignoramus: I'm drinking Captain Morgan with Pepsi Max and Coke Zero, much healthier and less fattening than drinking beer. I should make this a habit.

An obvious one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LN9bcHoThNU
As for this one:
Is the Captain Morgan for the advanced one (73%) still somewhere on the world available?
Several years ago it vanished at least from germany where we used it to do the only right B52 cocktail... now we have only the 35% one available. (we have stronger stuff but no CM higher then 35%)
mc_leod: As for this one:
Is the Captain Morgan for the advanced one (73%) still somewhere on the world available?
Several years ago it vanished at least from germany where we used it to do the only right B52 cocktail... now we have only the 35% one available. (we have stronger stuff but no CM higher then 35%)
I have bottles of basic CM and Black Spiced, both contain 40% alcohol. I'm pretty sure there are no stronger Captain Morgan rums available here in Finland.
Mikes hard + rum + vodka = a fun time :D
Drinking angry orchard for the first time. Cant lie its good stuff
coxdr: Drinking angry orchard for the first time. Cant lie its good stuff
That's some really good stuff, indeed. If you like hard ciders, I'd also suggest Red Apple Ale and Hornsby's. Both are really tasty.
coxdr: Drinking angry orchard for the first time. Cant lie its good stuff
Emob78: That's some really good stuff, indeed. If you like hard ciders, I'd also suggest Red Apple Ale and Hornsby's. Both are really tasty.
I drink redds occasionally haven't tried the other one but I may do so next time I want some cider
Iäm do drunk my weewee is rustling in space
I dunno. Gog is great and I'm gonna buy something.
I might bed ´drunk
Have a great what-ever-day-it-is or month.

Greetings: Babe the fat piece of shit pig. NÖRF :-3
Hello fellow drunkards.

How would you describe the first effect that alcohol has on you? Before it impairs your judgement and mess with your coordination. I want to know if we all experience the very first symptom the same way.

Me, I feel like my frontal lobe is slightly numb.