It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
My own contribution(as it were) : (Link is imgur page with article link/video, but video has no sound)
Pheace: Not to mention washing all the groceries wrapped in plastic (everything these days)? (or parking them for 3 days)
morolf: I did that today with plastic-wrapped groceries who come into the fridge (cheese, milk etc.), in water with some detergent (supposedly kills viruses)...my reasoning was that the virus can survive longer in colder temperatures. With other groceries I just "park" them for a few days which should be safe enough.
Interesting video about this issue:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNQUHc8wbRc
Yeah, that is the video I have the study from - mentioned above. I watch him since the end of January. Very good, the calm of british gentleman and fact based. I can only recommend his videos.
Post edited March 23, 2020 by Arundir
Arundir: Yeah, that is the video I have the study from - mentioned above. I watch him since the end of January. Very good, the calm of british gentleman and fact based. I can only recommend his videos.
Agreed, his videos are very informative, would also recommend them.
low rated
dudalb: Gee, ever stop and consider this is NOT a good time for cool, edgy, "Fuck The Establishment" ranting?
If I may be open/blunt it's likely also not a good time to bite people's heads off too much for internet posts.....we ALL need to keep a calm and clear head through all this, for the sake of us and our loved ones.
========================================

To that end/to everyone: some funny/on topic pics(memes, BUT they might give someone a smile for a bit)
Attachments:
Post edited March 23, 2020 by GameRager
UK lockdown has effectively just begun. Just ran to my local shop to stockpile the essentials. Managed to get 20 cans of strongbow.
Russian covid-19 aid arrives in Italy.

Cuban doctors land in Italy to help fight the virus.

<3
wpegg: UK lockdown has effectively just begun. Just ran to my local shop to stockpile the essentials. Managed to get 20 cans of strongbow.
but what will you do tomorrow? O___o~
wpegg: UK lockdown has effectively just begun. Just ran to my local shop to stockpile the essentials. Managed to get 20 cans of strongbow.
Sachys: but what will you do tomorrow? O___o~
Drink the remaining one.

We are all painfully aware that some items can be rationed, and anyone that has had exceeded the 3 pint threshold in the pub knows that alcohol is not one of those things.
Post edited March 23, 2020 by wpegg
Sachys: but what will you do tomorrow? O___o~
wpegg: Drink the remaining one.
I'm sure switching to the Bear Grylls method wont be a pain! ;)
low rated
my sister made me both listen to an' learn 'a gringo like me', an' then filmed me singin' an' playin' it on teh ukulele, for her own sordid pleasure. i hav no idea wut she did with teh footage, but im sure its related to corona.
Pheace: Not to mention washing all the groceries wrapped in plastic (everything these days)? (or parking them for 3 days)
Better clean them. If there is no bleach or alcohol or peroxide, at least soapy water. The virus has been found to stay active on plastic and steel up to six days in some cases.
GameRager: My own contribution(as it were) :
GameRager: (Link is imgur page with article link/video, but video has no sound)
oh my god im choking to death on my beer. i'm laughing so hard at that video with the altered spring breaker voices. the comments were quite funny too.

lol.
low rated
fortune_p_dawg: oh my god im choking to death on my beer. i'm laughing so hard at that video with the altered spring breaker voices. the comments were quite funny too.

lol.
NP

And yeah, some of the memes are helping me keep my spirits up as well.
Wife just drank directly out of our last sweet tea gallon... not cool.
low rated
waste
Post edited March 24, 2020 by zstrastwa