It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ljyoun: Okay, I have to ask, since no one seems to be asking for it.

Would it be alright if I asked for one of the copies of Retro City Rampage DX?
Yup. It'd be alright if you took it, too.
Granted.
Thanks to both zeo and sharonbn for the Retro City Rampage DX key.
low rated
Can I have deer god ?
doctorsinister: Can I have deer god ?
Once again, I'm sorry, but your request is denied. I'm not going to change this unless somebody reputable comes forward to vouch for you. Hang around the community a bit more, and later I can reconsider your requests.
zeogold: Warning: As I've started before, the Vertiginous Golf keys expire sometime on March 31st. If nobody comes forward to ask for any of the keys (feel free to ask for multiple if you know somebody who could use one), then I'm going to begin asking in my circle of personal friends because I don't want these games to go to waste.
Ok, i dun like to see games go to waste also so i'm coming fwd to claim a copy. ;)
Post edited March 23, 2016 by tomyam80
low rated
:)
low rated
If I qualify for this giveaway, can I have Oceanhorn ?

If not, its all cool.
toothsaber: If I qualify for this giveaway, can I have Oceanhorn ?

If not, its all cool.
Probably not, Doctorsinister was denied and he registered in the same month.
high rated
toothsaber: If I qualify for this giveaway, can I have Oceanhorn ?

If not, its all cool.
Denied due to lack of community participation. Sorry.
Good morning,

Could I please ask for either Her Story or Lucius, depending on which one is still available?

Many thanks,
zeogold thx for the key and omega64 thx for the donation.

is a great game :)
Schizo2015: zeogold thx for the key and omega64 thx for the donation.

Enjoy. :)
Schizo2015: zeogold thx for the key and omega64 thx for the donation.

omega64: Enjoy. :)
thx :)
high rated
Nemesis44UK: Good morning,

Could I please ask for either Her Story or Lucius, depending on which one is still available?

Many thanks,
Look a bit closer at the list, Her Story isn't there anymore. Posts 2 and 3 list the current games available while post 4 lists what's been taken already. Lucius, however, is certainly available.
Granted!
zeogold: Warning: As I've started before, the Vertiginous Golf keys expire sometime on March 31st. If nobody comes forward to ask for any of the keys (feel free to ask for multiple if you know somebody who could use one), then I'm going to begin asking in my circle of personal friends because I don't want these games to go to waste.
tomyam80: Ok, i dun like to see games go to waste also so i'm coming fwd to claim a copy. ;)
Oh, thank goodness. People are finally stepping up to take it.

So that leaves just one copy left. Anybody want it?
Post edited March 23, 2016 by zeogold
Nemesis44UK: Good morning,

Many thanks,
zeogold: Look a bit closer at the list, Her Story isn't there anymore. Posts 2 and 3 list the current games available while post 4 lists what's been taken already. Lucius, however, is certainly available.
Granted!
tomyam80: Ok, i dun like to see games go to waste also so i'm coming fwd to claim a copy. ;)
zeogold: Oh, thank goodness. People are finally stepping up to take it.

So that leaves just one copy left. Anybody want it?
Thank you very much Zeogold and thank you very much REDVWIN for the code. It is much appreciated.