It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thanks to Not_you and zlaywal and zeogold for the games.
As it's been a looooong time since I grabbed a game from here, thought I'd humbly request a couple that look cool.

May I please take Dead By Murder and Detective Grimoire? Ima be a detective and make my moms proud.
Thank you bjgamer for your donation !
Braggadar: For my second non-daggered game this month, may I request:
"Time Gentlemen, Please! and Ben There, Dan That! Special Edition Double Pack" ?

For my second non-daggered game this month, may I request:
"Time Gentlemen, Please! and Ben There, Dan That! Special Edition Double Pack" ?
It's worth requesting these games twice ;) - imo they are underrated. Had much fun and some pretty good laughs when playing them.
Post edited October 18, 2018 by MarkoH01
I'd like to ask for Skullgirls, please.

Thanks!
wanderer_27: Thank you bjgamer for your donation !
You are very welcome! Enjoy the game! :)
low rated
just saying hi

+1
Post edited October 19, 2018 by SkelettalAngel
Zadalon: Thanks to Not_you and zlaywal and zeogold for the games.
Just be careful of the temptation of lootboxes xD
DrLeatherface: May I please take Dead By Murder and Detective Grimoire? Ima be a detective and make my moms proud.
Granted.
misteryo: I'd like to ask for Skullgirls, please.
Also granted.
Post edited October 20, 2018 by zeogold
DrLeatherface: May I please take Dead By Murder and Detective Grimoire? Ima be a detective and make my moms proud.
zeogold: Granted.
zeogold: Also granted.
Thanks, Zeo.

And thanks Rosalumina for the game!
zeogold: Granted.
zeogold: Also granted.
Cheers Zeo! And many thanks to finkleroy and sharonbn for the games!
Given that the 2 games i requested earlier were unfortunately not redeemable, i would like 2 make a request 4 Day of Infamy instead. But may i check if it was fr the recent HB War Gamez Bundle as that copy wld include the Deluxe DLC 1st? Thanks.
I would like Tumblestone please
DrLeatherface: Cheers Zeo! And many thanks to finkleroy and sharonbn for the games!
You're welcome. Have fun!
You know? Tiny Keep is pretty fun. Somebody should definitely ask for that game.