It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

KarelVosahlik: I would like to humbly request for Oceanhorn: Monster of Uncharted Seas, if it is still possible.
Thank you for you hard work on this thread and also all kindly donators!
zeogold: Denied due to lack of community participation.
Np, thx anyway! Have a nice day too!
high rated
Too much silence. Not enough giving. Better fix that.
I nominate bela555 for Rayman Origins.
zeogold: Too much silence. Not enough giving. Better fix that.
I nominate bela555 for Rayman Origins.
Who?
low rated
I nominate KarelVosahlik for Oceanhorn: Monster of Uncharted Seas.
Tauto: I nominate KarelVosahlik for Oceanhorn: Monster of Uncharted Seas.
I don't think that's how it works after being denied. :P
omega64: I don't think that's how it works after being denied. :P
Please, don't give him the attention. We all know who he is. We don't need that derailment.
low rated
Why not? They have 2010 account,so I doubt they are scamming.There is great feeling when giving to someone a gift.
Yes,that's right and no smartarses,thankyou.Keep your clever statements to yourself.:)
Thanks to omega64 & zeogold for Rayman Origins :)
bela555: Thanks to omega64 & zeogold for Rayman Origins :)
Enjoy, It's a great game.
low rated
zeogold: Please, don't give him the attention. We all know who he is. We don't need that derailment.
The King picks and chooses to whom he wishes to doll out the games.Very selfish buttercup.
zeogold: Please, don't give him the attention. We all know who he is. We don't need that derailment.
Tauto: The King picks and chooses to whom he wishes to doll out the games.Very selfish buttercup.
Pls note that this tread is hosted by The Puzzlemaster so while u hv the right to question if some1 is qualified, u also hv to respect his decision. I was once also denied but was later cleared thks to a kind member who was willing to vouch for me.

Pls also note that hving an account in 2010 or any non-recent account does not guarantee a member isn't a troll or scammer. The same goes for those with high (or low) rep. I myself may hv joined in 2011 but only 1st realised the existence of this forum in late 2014 & became more active last yr.

If u truly want to become a REAL member of our community i suggest u stop whining & quit being a troll here. Thks.

Edit: Apologies to Zeogold for the derailment.
Post edited March 22, 2016 by tomyam80
low rated
Tauto: The King picks and chooses to whom he wishes to doll out the games.Very selfish buttercup.
tomyam80: Pls note that this tread is hosted by The Puzzlemaster so while u hv the right to question if some1 is qualified, u also hv to respect his decision. I was once also denied but was later cleared thks to a kind member who was willing to vouch for me.

Pls also note that hving an account in 2010 or any non-recent account does not guarantee a member isn't a troll or scammer. The same voes for those with high (or low) rep. I myself may hv joined in 2011 but only 1st realised the existence of this forum in 2014 & became more active last yr.

If u truly want to become a REAL member of our community i suggest u stop whining & quit being a troll here. Thks.

Edit: Apologies to Zeogold for the derailment.
No whining as you put it,just trying to be fair and square and even if I vouched for KarelVosahlik they would say no.You ask me not to troll,well it's like this (once you are tagged in this forum,it stays) so reforming will do no good.I was never a troll but because my ideals were different they decided I was a troll,so I said let's Rock and Roll people.:)

I don't mind being labeled as a troll,hell it's better than buttercup:)
Post edited March 22, 2016 by Tauto
Thx for you support, but is not needed. I only politely ask for this interesting game, he think i am not eligible, it is his giveaway, his rules, his decision and i accepted it. I am not a troll or scammer, i am only less talkative because my english isn't so good.

Thx for understanding and have a nice day to all!
KarelVosahlik: Thx for you support, but is not needed.

Thx for understanding and have a nice day to all!
You are thanking someone who once said he was upset because cancer didn't kill another forum member.

Just FYI. :D

I'll leave the thread now zeo; sorry for the interruption.
More space games needed all over and especially on GOG (sadly this not GOG list of games) and even more specifically in my hands (hey! I want to play them of course)...

I would be interested in Astrokill or failing that Starwolves 3:Civil War so could I please have one of them?