It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'd like to request the Bridge Constructor Playground and Bridge Constructor Stunts keys if available. Thanks.
high rated
My apologies for the delay. If I granted it, there wasn't necessarily a key left, but I'll send you a message letting you know if there wasn't.
PMPMGamer: May I have Styx: Master of Shadows, Dungeons 3 and Lead and Gold - Gangs of the Wild West (†) ?
AB2012: Wow great giveaway. May I ask for SOMA & Arma Cold War Assault please?
MaxFulvus: May I ask for Bombshell please ?
Also, is Heart of Gold DLC available separately, because I don't want to waste the whole key ?
Zadalon: Can Overwatch be redeemed in EU? if yes, I would like it and Hearts of iron iv please
supplementscene: Updates galore, reminds me I'll have to sort my keys out and pass a few over

May I have Day of Infamy and Caesar 3 please? Thank You
triock: I'd like to ask for Medieval Kingdom, please. Thank you.
BeatriceElysia: I ask for Dungeons 3
goldfishfingers: I would like to ask for Dungeons 3 too please?
Kaesemeister: May I have SOMA and American Truck Simulator? Thank you.
Impaler26: Great update! Can i ask for Nuclear Throne ?
Makotolia: May I ask for Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight and Psychonauts?
51nikopol: May I request The Last Quiet Day please. And because MarkoH01 recommended it I think Simulacra would be fun too.
A.Ryan: Nice update!!

Can i grab "Portal Knights" and "Blackwake" please?

If the limit are 3 games per month then can i ask for "Tower 57" too?

Thanks for sharing like always!
AerynSun1701: I would like Dungeons 3 if there is a copy left
Rosalumina: Can I have The Red Solstice?
wanderer_27: Can I get Day of Infamy since my last one didn't work out ?
kmcoolice: I'd like to ask for myself a game called Operation Flashpoint: Red River.
zejango: If I am already eligible, I can ask Tower 57 and How to Survive 2?
RickyAndersen: May I have Super Cloudbuilt, The Sexy Brutale, and The Flame in the Flood (†) please?
kmcoolice: I'd like to nominate finkleroy for Operation Flashpoint: Red River and Soma.

I see I wasn't enough fast asking for Soma. So instead of Soma I add a game called Darksiders Warmastered Edition. Though, I am not sure if finkleroy would be interested in that game.
finkleroy: Thank you for the nominations. I accept the nominations for Operation Flashpoint: Red River and Darksiders Warmastered Edition. I'd also like to request Darksiders 2: Deathinitive Edition. And that'll be my 3 for the month.
bjgamer: I would like to request Osiris New Dawn if it is still available please.
blastradius: Could I ask for War for the Over world with the Heart of Gold DLC Emergency Robot Simulator and Dojini, please?
Sentinel26: May I please have Shantae and the Pirate's Curse? Thanks
Rosalumina: Broken sword please?
ashwald: The Next Penelope looks interesting. May I please have it?
Pouyou-pouyou: I'd like to request the Bridge Constructor Playground and Bridge Constructor Stunts keys if available. Thanks.
All granted.

BeatriceElysia: nominate zeogold for Songbringer. I do recommend it.
I appreciate it, but I can't tell whether this is my type of game or not. Isn't it an RPG...? I'm more of a point-and-click or platformer kinda guy.
Huge thanks to swr2048 for Momodora: Reverie Under The Moonlight, to Kazica for Psychonauts and to zeo for all the hard work maintaining these giveaways!
zeogold: I appreciate it, but I can't tell whether this is my type of game or not. Isn't it an RPG...? I'm more of a point-and-click or platformer kinda guy.
It looks like an action adventure game ala Zelda a link to the past or Hyper light drifter according to steam review I read. Not sure if it's up to your alley
Many thanks to Kazica for Darksiders Warmastered Edition, ofthenexus for Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition and Operation Flash Point: Red River and zeogold for hosting the giveaway!
I don't suppose I could request the game 10,000,000? ;)
bler144: I don't suppose I could request the game 10,000,000? ;)
Granted.
Thank you ciemnogrodzianin and Kazica for the keys (and Zeo too, ofc).
bler144: I don't suppose I could request the game 10,000,000? ;)
zeogold: Granted.
big thanks to zeo for juggling 10,000,000 game keys, and to lone_scout for this particular 10,000,000 key!
A very big Thank You to Rosalumina for the donation of Osiris: New Dawn. I have been watching this early access game for a while now and look forward to playing it. :)

Thank you also to our resident Puzzlemaster zeo for his handling of all these puzzle pieces and keeping things (mostly) organized. :p
A another big thank you for Kazica for both Bridge Constructor keys. And zeo of course.
Time to build bridges...
Thanks to Lone_Scout and zeogold for Nuclear Throne. :)
Thanks to Elizabethlucett for Miss Bombshell and Zeogold for his great work.
Thanks KoreaBeat and Zeogold for Dungeons 3 :)
Thanks elizabethlucett & zeo for this nice game.