It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

May I have Super Cloudbuilt, The Sexy Brutale, and The Flame in the Flood (†) please?
bler144: Going through my HB keys, I thought I had snagged Braveland, but it comes up as "No keys available yada yada." Since I'd actually play it at some point, I'd be interested in one of the four daggered Braveland keys there, assuming they have not expired.
MaxFulvus: Mine was revealed, but it comes up as a "duplicated key" when I tried to redeem it, so I guess those keys follow the same path.

Don't hesitate to tell us if the key works.
He sent me one and then the other 3, and all 4 came up with the 'duplicate' error message, presumably the same one you got.

The message indicates the games were claimed by other steam accounts, and gives you the option to try and recover that account if you just happened to forget...all of which seems like it's prooooobably not quite true.
another GOGer sent me a Braveland key that did work. Thanks to _____ (not sure if they want to remain anonymous)!

I have no idea what the difference between their key and the others was.
Just dropping some thanks here: to gixgox for Next Jump, to Jonathan_The_Gamer for the CK2 DLC, to Zeo for his tireless efforts, and to all the gifters that have kept this ball rolling for so long. Have a great weekend folks!
That Styx game's trailer made the game look tasty. A great pity they seem problematic. (NOT asking for them.) I think they could make nice film :-)

I might ask for something a bit later if there will be a copy or two left then.
Please see my comment below. I edited the hell out of it and then remembered that that kind of messes with zeogold's ability to see when someone requested something, so I re-posted the comment.
Post edited October 12, 2018 by finkleroy
kmcoolice: I'd like to nominate finkleroy for Operation Flashpoint: Red River and Soma.

I see I wasn't enough fast asking for Soma. So instead of Soma I add a game called Darksiders Warmastered Edition. Though, I am not sure if finkleroy would be interested in that game.
Thank you for the nominations. I accept the nominations for Operation Flashpoint: Red River and Darksiders Warmastered Edition. I'd also like to request Darksiders 2: Deathinitive Edition. And that'll be my 3 for the month.
Asbeau: Just dropping some thanks here: to gixgox for Next Jump, to Jonathan_The_Gamer for the CK2 DLC, to Zeo for his tireless efforts, and to all the gifters that have kept this ball rolling for so long. Have a great weekend folks!
Be careful, don't jump too high, you could bonk your head.
I would like to request Osiris New Dawn if it is still available please.
Could I ask for War for the Over world with the Heart of Gold DLC Emergency Robot Simulator and Dojini, please?
Huge thanks to zeo and Jonathan_The_Gamer for Majesty 2!
May I please have Shantae and the Pirate's Curse? Thanks
Broken sword please?
If it is possible for my anonymous donor friend to ask for a game, then she’d like to have Shadowrun Returns Deluxe (†) , and, if possible, Ticket to Ride. She says that if she can only have 1, then she'd prefer Shadowrun.

EDIT
Thanks to the very generous community, she received Shadowrun Returns, thank you a lot :)
Post edited October 13, 2018 by MadyNora
The Next Penelope looks interesting. May I please have it?
Post edited October 13, 2018 by ashwald