It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

bler144: I'll break down and ask for 10,000,000 copies of 1. Or do I have that backwards? Either that or 1 copy of 10,000,000 - whichever you have.

thanks!
ofthenexus: This made me laugh far more than it should have. Thanks for the merriment.
Yay! Someone laughed :)

Going through my HB keys, I thought I had snagged Braveland, but it comes up as "No keys available yada yada." Since I'd actually play it at some point, I'd be interested in one of the four daggered Braveland keys there, assuming they have not expired.
bler144: Going through my HB keys, I thought I had snagged Braveland, but it comes up as "No keys available yada yada." Since I'd actually play it at some point, I'd be interested in one of the four daggered Braveland keys there, assuming they have not expired.
Mine was revealed, but it comes up as a "duplicated key" when I tried to redeem it, so I guess those keys follow the same path.

Don't hesitate to tell us if the key works.
Post edited October 12, 2018 by MaxFulvus
high rated
Goblenob: Hey Zeo, I get that their request was pretty ridiculous, and they obviously don't qualify for the giveaway anyways... but I'm not sure they were asking for an exchange/trade, I think they were just asking if they could get the witcher 2 or 3. Obviously I'm not BestNoob, so I don't know what he/she was thinking, but I don't see what makes you think they were asking for a trade. Unless I missed something.
Ah. Fair point, I might've misinterpreted.

zeogold: ...

Wait, is this a serious request? I can't tell.

gixgox: Yep, indeed, I would like to try the game.
Sorry about that. I think I misread at first somehow, although looking at it now, I have no clue how I did.
Granted.
ofthenexus: Can I request Organ Trail: Director's Cut and Sir You Are Being Hunted?
Also granted.
bler144: I'd be interested in one of the four daggered Braveland keys there, assuming they have not expired.
Granted as well.
FireDrakeZ: Thanks to BeatriceElysia for Zanzarah and AerynSun1701 for Invention. Thanks also to zeogold for his tireless hosting duties.
You're welcome. Have fun. :)
high rated
And now, for part 2.

Update: Arma Cold War Assault, Psychonauts, Bridge Constructor Playground, Satellite Reign, Darksiders Warmastered Edition, UAYEB: The Dry Land - Episode 1, Enclave, Schein, Bridge Constructor Stunts, Wurm Unlimited, Canyon Capers, and The Red Solstice added, courtesy of Kazica.
Operation Flashpoint: Red River and Streets of Rage added, courtesy of ZinkShecoat.
Darksiders 2: Deathinitive Edition, Operation Flashpoint: Red River, Wuppo, The Sexy Brutale, and Spacecom added, courtesy of ofthenexus.
Dungeons 3, American Truck Simulator, We Were Here Too, Hearts of Iron IV, Portal Knights, and Blackwake added, courtesy of Not_you.
The Uncertain: Episode 1 - The Last Quiet Day added, courtesy of NickZah.
Soulblight, Carmageddon: Max Damage, Spacecom, Day of Infamy, and Tower 57 added, courtesy of an anonymous donor.
Carmageddon: Max Damage, Day of Infamy, Etherlords I & II, GemCaft - Chasing Shadows, Numen: Contest of Heroes, Soulblight, Wizardry 6 & 7, Braveland, Shadowrun Returns Deluxe, and Spacecom added, courtesy of bjgamer.
Styx: Master of Shadows, Soulblight, Carmageddon: Max Damage, Spacecom, Day of Infamy, Savage Lands, Tropico 5, Super Cloudbuilt, Tower 57, Medieval Kingdom, Bombshell, and Songbringer added, courtesy of elizabethlucett.
Skullgirls, War for the Overworld (Heart of Gold DLC available), Osiris New Dawn, and Tricky Towers added, courtesy of Rosalumina.
SOMA, Wuppo, Nuclear Throne, Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight, and The Ship - Complete Pack added, courtesy of swr2048.
Zombie Night Terror and Fortune-499 added, courtesy of misteryo.
Nuclear Throne and SOMA added, courtesy of Lone_Scout.
Caesar 3 added, courtesy of omega64.
Nuclear Throne added, courtesy of Doc0075.
Violett Remastered added, courtesy of 51nikopol.
Overwatch (Battle.net key) added, courtesy of zlaywal.
Mysterium and Satellite Reign added, courtesy of an anonymous donor.
Robin Hood added, courtesy of PMPMGamer.
Chompy Chomp Chomp added, courtesy of muntdefems.
Wuppo and Simulacra added, courtesy of Chandoraa.
Spacecom added, courtesy of MaxFulvus.
Chronicles of Mystery: The Scorpio Ritual added, courtesy of McGuuffin.
Soulless: Ray of Hope, Bot Tales: The Crashed, Dojini, Emergency Robot Simulator, and Sniper Fodder added, courtesy of DrLeatherface.
Dungeons 3 added, courtesy of KoreaBeat.
Nice stuff thanks to the donors!
May I have Styx: Master of Shadows, Dungeons 3 and Lead and Gold - Gangs of the Wild West (†) ?
Wow great giveaway. May I ask for SOMA & Arma Cold War Assault please?
May I ask for Bombshell please ?
Also, is Heart of Gold DLC available separately, because I don't want to waste the whole key ?
Post edited October 12, 2018 by MaxFulvus
Can Overwatch be redeemed in EU? if yes, I would like it and Hearts of iron iv please
Updates galore, reminds me I'll have to sort my keys out and pass a few over

May I have Day of Infamy and Caesar 3 please? Thank You
I'd like to ask for Medieval Kingdom, please. Thank you.
I ask for Dungeons 3 and nominate zeogold for Songbringer. I do recommend it.
Post edited October 12, 2018 by BeatriceElysia
I would like to ask for Dungeons 3 too please?
May I have SOMA and American Truck Simulator? Thank you.