It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thank you very much muntdefems for Pony Island. I'm hoping it's a game filled with pretty colors, butterflies and ponies ;)

And thanks to zeogold too!
direspirefirewire: Thank you very much muntdefems for Pony Island. I'm hoping it's a game filled with pretty colors, butterflies and ponies ;)

And thanks to zeogold too!
You are correct about the ponies at least ... well - it is just one and there is a butterfly ... it's a great and pretty inteersting game. Still a pitty that GOG does not sell it anymore.
SkelettalAngel: may i request these intriguing titles please
zlaywal: In this month you requested and granted:

Shadowrun Returns Deluxe
Shadows: Price For Our Sins Bonus Edition
Planetary Annihilation
Grim fandago remastered
Hacknet Deluxe Edition
ARMA Cold War Assault
Magicka
He's actually within his limits. Shadowrun Returns, Grim Fandango, Hacknet, and ARMA were all daggered games, which there's no limit on. Just some other unrelated things I'm talking over with him.
zeogold: He's actually within his limits. Shadowrun Returns, Grim Fandango, Hacknet, and ARMA were all daggered games, which there's no limit on. Just some other unrelated things I'm talking over with him.
I'm in a snarky mode recently. Thanks for the explanation. Apology for any misunderstanding on my parts.
Thank you Sentinel26 and Zeo for Silence!! :)
Vyraexii: i have a question about doodlegod.
how does the steam version differ from the one i play on Kongregate ?
zeogold: From what I remember of having played both, there isn't all too much difference save for some of the in-game currency/time mechanic things being made easier in the Steam version.
thx for da info sir
guess i'll have to think more on that one

however Windward has caught my interest so if possumable (possible)
i should like to throw my hat in the ring for that title, if i may
Thank you MarkoH01 for Vampire Legends and thanks also to finkleroy for Galactic Civilization II. Appreciate this Zeogold for all your work on these giveaways.
Wolfehunter: Thank you MarkoH01 for Vampire Legends and thanks also to finkleroy for Galactic Civilization II. Appreciate this Zeogold for all your work on these giveaways.
You're welcome. Have fun!
May I ask for the daggered Crystals of Time on Steam, please?
WOW. A big THANKYOU to

HoangMarcel
cecil
kusumahendra
REDVWIN

For their generous donations.

And of course, zeogold, for administrating the giveaways and spreading the love around. What a GREAT community this is!
Braggadar: WOW. A big THANKYOU to

HoangMarcel
cecil
kusumahendra
REDVWIN

And of course, zeogold, for administrating the giveaways and spreading the love around. What a GREAT community this is!
You're welcome. Enjoy
cecil
Your welcome I hope you have fun :-)

HoangMarcel
cecil
kusumahendra
REDVWIN

Your welcome. Enjoy your games.
Many thanks to cecil, A.Ryan, and zeogold for the games!!
Wolfehunter: Thank you MarkoH01 for Vampire Legends and thanks also to finkleroy for Galactic Civilization II. Appreciate this Zeogold for all your work on these giveaways.
You're welcome. Enjoy :)