It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

May I request Mount & Blade?
Post edited September 23, 2018 by Makotolia
Hi all,

SkelettalAngel, thank you for your responses to my inquiry and I apologize that I read your message in a negative way when it was not intended to be.

zeogold, thank you for the keys and for performing this service, it is very much appreciated!

MarkoH01, I also appreciate folks like you who will jump in to keep the peace. A friendly community online is kind of becoming more rare so I am very grateful.

gixgox and Erich_Zann, THANK you for the games!
gbonzai: Hi all,

SkelettalAngel, thank you for your responses to my inquiry and I apologize that I read your message in a negative way when it was not intended to be.

zeogold, thank you for the keys and for performing this service, it is very much appreciated!

MarkoH01, I also appreciate folks like you who will jump in to keep the peace. A friendly community online is kind of becoming more rare so I am very grateful.

its all good, people think whenever i say stuff like that, that its intended to be bad
If not pushing my luck, may I request these daggered games?

Gold Rush Classic
12 is Better than 6
Incoming Forces
Layers Of Fear
gbonzai: Hi all,

Have fun with the game.
SkelettalAngel: thank you caffeinewrite for Magicka i will have loads of fun with this game and with my sister too also...THANK YOU ZEO FOR KEEPING THE GIVEAWAY UP AND RUNNING HOPE U HAVE A WONDERFUL DAAY!!
Enjoy! I had a blast with that game, and it was one of the first games I had on Steam. :) Hope you and your sister have a blast as well.
Hello zeogold I was wondering if I can have these two games, Vampire Legends: The True Story of Kisilova and Galactic Civilizations II: Ultimate Edition I have the old stardock retail version. I wouldn't mind having a digital copy as well. Thanks
Oh nice! I see Pony Island is here. May I ask for Pony Island pretty please?
Wolfehunter: Hello zeogold I was wondering if I can have these two games, Vampire Legends: The True Story of Kisilova and Galactic Civilizations II: Ultimate Edition I have the old stardock retail version. I wouldn't mind having a digital copy as well. Thanks
If you happen to get one of GalCiv2, read my warning post on the GalCiv forum.
Wolfehunter: Hello zeogold I was wondering if I can have these two games, Vampire Legends: The True Story of Kisilova and Galactic Civilizations II: Ultimate Edition I have the old stardock retail version. I wouldn't mind having a digital copy as well. Thanks
Braggadar: If you happen to get one of GalCiv2, read my warning post on the GalCiv forum.
ok Thanks I'll check
May I ask for "Silence" and Thank you for this wonderful giveaway :)
May I have Deponia: The Complete Journey and Spec Ops: The Line (†), please?
Makotolia: May I request Mount & Blade?
Braggadar: If not pushing my luck, may I request these daggered games?

Gold Rush Classic
12 is Better than 6
Incoming Forces
Layers Of Fear
direspirefirewire: Oh nice! I see Pony Island is here. May I ask for Pony Island pretty please?
jimrh69: May I ask for "Silence" and Thank you for this wonderful giveaway :)
RickyAndersen: May I have Deponia: The Complete Journey and Spec Ops: The Line (†), please?
All granted.

SkelettalAngel: may i request these intriguing titles please
...let's you and me have a little talk first.

Vyraexii: i have a question about doodlegod.
how does the steam version differ from the one i play on Kongregate ?
From what I remember of having played both, there isn't all too much difference save for some of the in-game currency/time mechanic things being made easier in the Steam version.
SkelettalAngel: may i request these intriguing titles please
In this month you requested and granted:

Shadowrun Returns Deluxe
Shadows: Price For Our Sins Bonus Edition
Planetary Annihilation
Grim fandago remastered
Hacknet Deluxe Edition
ARMA Cold War Assault
Magicka

And because you can you requested:

Millenium - A New Hope(†)
Fortified (†)
Spacecom missed it by a few hours (†)
Small town terrors games (†)
Sanctum 2 (†)
The Red Solstice (†)
Portal of Evil: Stolen Runes Collectors Edition (†)
Planets Under Attack (†)
Braveland (†)
12 is Better Than 6 (†)
Damned (†)
Distraint: Deluxe Edition (†)
DarkEnd (†)

Yup, Zeo and you needs to talk
Thanks to caffeinewriter and zeo for Mount & Blade!
Post edited September 28, 2018 by Makotolia