It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

caffeinewriter: Schoolwork schmoolwork. You've got a farm to tend to now! (Seriously though, Stardew has taken days of my life.)

Also, I'd like to thank triock, jbotterli, and gixgox for their generously donated Itch.io keys!
gixgox: Nice that the itching keys found a friend.
zeogold: ...
-----------------------------------------

All granted.

gixgox: Grow Home: Key donated by Jonathan_The_Gamer.

Many thanks to Jonathan_The_Gamer and the one and only golden zeo.
I appreciate you donating them :) Some really neat looking games in there.
tomyam80: I would like to make a request 4 Guns of Icarus Alliance, somehow i missed revealing the key on Humble Bundle & now it cant be revealed anymore. Argh, lol.
greeklover: Now that you make the request, I think zeo has written "Guns of Icarus Online" in his list but if he got the codes from the humblebundle giveaway, they were for "Guns of Icarus Alliance" which is this game https://store.steampowered.com/app/608800/Guns_of_Icarus_Alliance/
Yes i know, GoIO is another game that HB has given away much earlier. GoIA was recently given by HB & just donated 2 this GA.

Just a heads up for some ppl who hv yet 2 redeem their free steam codes given away recently: it seems HB has changed their tactics which was 2 make Steam keys 'vanish' but they were actually still vaild to the current practice of hving time-sensitive Steam keys, meaning the codes must be redeem soon or they will expire. (See attached)

Not sure if this it confirmed true but I wld suggest all not 2 wait too long b4 using or donating such keys as they may not be vaild aft the redeemption deadline.
Attachments:
Post edited September 12, 2018 by tomyam80
greeklover: Now that you make the request, I think zeo has written "Guns of Icarus Online" in his list but if he got the codes from the humblebundle giveaway, they were for "Guns of Icarus Alliance" which is this game https://store.steampowered.com/app/608800/Guns_of_Icarus_Alliance/
tomyam80: Yes i know, GoIO is another game that HB has given away much earlier. GoIA was recently given by HB & just donated 2 this GA.

Just a heads up for some ppl who hv yet 2 redeem their free steam codes given away recently: it seems HB has changed their tactics which was 2 make Steam keys 'vanish' but they were actually still vaild to the current practice of hving time-sensitive Steam keys, meaning the codes must be redeem soon or they will expire. (See attached)

Not sure if this it confirmed true but I wld suggest all not 2 wait too long b4 using or donating such keys as they may not be vaild aft the redeemption deadline.
I just tested my GOIA key. (I had previously cut and pasted the steam key into another document). Although my HB account says the key was expired and wouldn't reveal the key anymore, I was still able to redeem the key successfully on Steam.
Post edited September 12, 2018 by 01kipper
tomyam80: Yes i know, GoIO is another game that HB has given away much earlier. GoIA was recently given by HB & just donated 2 this GA.

01kipper: I just tested my GOIA key. (I had previously cut and pasted the steam key into another document). Although my HB account says the key was expired and wouldn't reveal the key anymore, I was still able to redeem the key successfully on Steam.
So they did not change anything but the error message. It still puzzles me why we had some problems with a humble key recently here. Maybe it was a one time issue only?
01kipper: I just tested my GOIA key. (I had previously cut and pasted the steam key into another document). Although my HB account says the key was expired and wouldn't reveal the key anymore, I was still able to redeem the key successfully on Steam.
MarkoH01: So they did not change anything but the error message. It still puzzles me why we had some problems with a humble key recently here. Maybe it was a one time issue only?
There's been only one such issue, that I can recall - company of heroes 2. Any other HB keys could be redeemed after expiration date. I think it depends on publisher's decision either to cancel the key after the deadline or just to leave it be.
MarkoH01: So they did not change anything but the error message. It still puzzles me why we had some problems with a humble key recently here. Maybe it was a one time issue only?
AWG43: There's been only one such issue, that I can recall - company of heroes 2. Any other HB keys could be redeemed after expiration date. I think it depends on publisher's decision either to cancel the key after the deadline or just to leave it be.
That might actually be the solution.

I even donated a steam key, the humble bundle giveaway, from Guns of Icarus Alliance to Zeogold on 31 July although I do not see it on the list should still be available because I have not seen anyone asking for it until now.
I hope you still get the key from Guns of Icarus Alliance. :)
I have requested Hacknet Deluxe Edition

Ah, that's gd 2 hear. Was hoping i was wrong cos if not many of my Steam keys not yet redeem wld probably be expired as well. My case was i didn't reveal the key @ all so when i 1ed 2 it didn't allow me & said all keys were exhausted & recently it changed 2 say the key has expired, sigh.

Edit: Please note that i gotten the game code for GoIA fr another thread already so i wld like 2 withdraw my request 4 the game here. :)
Post edited September 13, 2018 by tomyam80
I have so many non gog game titles atm that are just sitting to be used that I've tried to sell on the grey market so I might as well throw them at you lot. could who ever is running this pm me as the list is quite extensive atm.
Kazica: I have so many non gog game titles atm that are just sitting to be used that I've tried to sell on the grey market so I might as well throw them at you lot. could who ever is running this pm me as the list is quite extensive atm.
You need to contact zeogold, not the other way around.
Kazica: I have so many non gog game titles atm that are just sitting to be used that I've tried to sell on the grey market so I might as well throw them at you lot. could who ever is running this pm me as the list is quite extensive atm.
BeatriceElysia: You need to contact zeogold, not the other way around.
Done and done . Took a while mind you XD
BeatriceElysia: You need to contact zeogold, not the other way around.
Kazica: Done and done . Took a while mind you XD
We thank you for your donation!!
Thank you bjgamer for Warhammer 40k Space Marines and Thanks again zeogold for the giveaways much appreciated guys.
Wolfehunter: Thank you bjgamer for Warhammer 40k Space Marines and Thanks again zeogold for the giveaways much appreciated guys.
You are very welcome. Enjoy the game!

I've been warned by Humble Bundle that the Warhammer 40K Space Marines keys will expire in under 48 hours. As zeo is dealing with some RL issues atm, I have sent the 2 keys I donated to the requesters so they may redeem them in time. Hope you don't mind, zeo, and that those issues clear up for you soon. :)