It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine I would mind having a copy of this if possible. Thanks zeogold.
May I have Braveland?
I would like to make a request 4 Guns of Icarus Alliance, somehow i missed revealing the key on Humble Bundle & now it cant be revealed anymore. Argh, lol.
tomyam80: I would like to make a request 4 Guns of Icarus Alliance, somehow i missed revealing the key on Humble Bundle & now it cant be revealed anymore. Argh, lol.
Now that you make the request, I think zeo has written "Guns of Icarus Online" in his list but if he got the codes from the humblebundle giveaway, they were for "Guns of Icarus Alliance" which is this game https://store.steampowered.com/app/608800/Guns_of_Icarus_Alliance/
I'm so disappointed nobody had a spare key of Pathfinder Adventures from BTA tier of Tabletop HB. Not to mention I missed new giveaway post by zeogold.
Post edited September 10, 2018 by BeatriceElysia
nevermind!!
AWG43: ...
Also big thank you to bjgamer for Shiness: The Lightning Kingdom and to zeogold for being gold.
You are very welcome. Enjoy the game! :)
BeatriceElysia: I'm so disappointed nobody had a spare key of Pathfinder Adventures from BTA tier of Tabletop HB. Not to mention I missed new giveaway post by zeogold.
Sorry BeatriceElysia. I absolutely hate tabletop games so I had not really much motivation to buy the bundle at all. If I had I surely would have given you a key. But just wait a bit. Usually with such bundles people tend to donate their leftovers and they also often wait until the bundle is not available anymore so maybe a key for it will appear here as well. And regarding the latest update: there were so many donations - are you sure there is nothing still available that would be of interest for you?
There were lots of requests also... there are somethign left over a Rogue Quest, but I'm not sure would I even play that since it's got several not-as-much-interest in this game tags.
AWG43: And another one thank you to finkleroy for Little Nightmares.
You're welcome. Have fun!
Post edited September 10, 2018 by finkleroy
May I ask for Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine (†)?

EDITED: The game was donated by bjgamer. Much obliged to you.
Post edited September 13, 2018 by kmcoolice
BeatriceElysia: There were lots of requests also... there are somethign left over a Rogue Quest, but I'm not sure would I even play that since it's got several not-as-much-interest in this game tags.
I haven't played it, but it's a shorter sequel to A Tale of Caos, which I'm guessing you haven't played?
BeatriceElysia: There were lots of requests also... there are somethign left over a Rogue Quest, but I'm not sure would I even play that since it's got several not-as-much-interest in this game tags.
supplementscene: I haven't played it, but it's a shorter sequel to A Tale of Caos, which I'm guessing you haven't played?
No, so I won't requesting it.
goldfishfingers: Thank you very much to caffeinewriter and to zeogold for Stardew Valley. I hope it won't distract me from my schoolwork lol
caffeinewriter: Schoolwork schmoolwork. You've got a farm to tend to now! (Seriously though, Stardew has taken days of my life.)

Also, I'd like to thank triock, jbotterli, and gixgox for their generously donated Itch.io keys!
Nice that the itching keys found a friend.
zeogold: ...
-----------------------------------------
gixgox: It seems that nobody asked for
Grow Home.
May I offer the tree climber a free home then?
zeogold: ...
All granted.

Grow Home: Key donated by Jonathan_The_Gamer.

Many thanks to Jonathan_The_Gamer and the one and only golden zeo.
Post edited September 11, 2018 by gixgox
Did I see The Secret Order 4 was available...yes please!