It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

can i ask for running with rifles please. thanks in advance
May I please request
Thomas Was Alone?

Thank you.
ofthenexus: May I please request
Thomas Was Alone?

Thank you.
I really loved this. If you get it I am sure you will enjoy it. The narration is so great. The game managed to make me feel something for geometric figures. Great game!
Before I forget. I want to thank Gekko_Dekko for the System Mechanic key.
Pouyou-pouyou: I'd like to ask for Don't Starve Together. I'm a bit surprised to see that it's daggered. Was there an offer for the game lately ?
It's daggered because you're not going through me to get it, you'll have to be OK with sharing your email with a third party (the donor offering the key - who's asked to be anonymous). Considering that you're putting forth a bit more extra effort, plus I'm mostly just acting like a middle man for somebody else's giveaway here, I daggered this donor's keys.
Granted.
Vovchigus: May I ask for Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure and Memoria, please?
FireDrakeZ: Lethal Brutal Racing
Canyon Capers

If Don't Starve Together is already taken I would like Albedo: Eyes from Outer Space instead.
Sentinel26: The Secret Order 3: Ancient Times please. Thanks
DaCostaBR: Can I have Gryphon Knight Epic?
theslitherydeee: Can I have Shadowrun Returns Deluxe?
timmy010: can i ask for running with rifles please.
Thomas Was Alone?
All granted.

SkelettalAngel: if pouyou doesnt get it ...which is highly unlikely can i get Dont Starve Together ?
You're right, it was unlikely.
Thank you Nemcha for Shadowrun Returns.
Thanks to MarkoH01, heartburnron, Lone_Scout for the donated games and zeogold for hosting the giveway. .
Post edited September 07, 2018 by FireDrakeZ
Hey there, if it's possible, I'd love the Itch.io Clumsy God key :)
caffeinewriter: Hey there, if it's possible, I'd love the Itch.io Clumsy God key :)
Granted.
FireDrakeZ: Thanks to MarkoH01, heartburnron, Lone_Scout for the donated games and zeogold for hosting the giveway. .
You're welcome and I hope you'll enjoy the game - whatever it was :)
Thank you muntdefems for the donation, and thank you zeogold for hosting.
Thanks to gixgox for The Secret Order 3: Ancient Times and Zeo for managing this thread.
Post edited September 07, 2018 by Sentinel26
Thank you very much Schizo2015 for Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure, Lone_Scout for Memoria and zeoogold for hosting and running everything!
Thomas Was Alone?

Thank you.
MarkoH01: I really loved this. If you get it I am sure you will enjoy it. The narration is so great. The game managed to make me feel something for geometric figures. Great game!
Hey thanks for the hype-review. I am doubly excited now.
yhup lol well in that case zeo may i request grim fandago remastered?