It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

supplementscene: Could I have Pid please Zeo? Thanks
Granted.
Thank you very much muntdefems for "The Mysterious Cities of Gold"!
Thank you Zeogold and kusumahendra, Impaler26 for the keys!
Thanks, Lone_Scout, for Strata! Just my kind of puzzle game.
Thanks to you and Lone_Scout for Epistory. I love typing games :)
Can i ask Holy Potatoes! We're in Space?! and Commander: Conquest of the Americas for August please?
thank you to Vyraexii for Splasher and swr2048 for shutshimi and zeo for hosting this thread.

EDIT I forgot to thank A.Ryan for the nomination my apologies for the late thank you.
Post edited August 31, 2018 by cecil
misteryo: Thanks, Lone_Scout, for Strata! Just my kind of puzzle game.
andysheets1975: Thanks to you and Lone_Scout for Epistory. I love typing games :)
You're welcome. Have fun!
andysheets1975: Thanks to you and Lone_Scout for Epistory. I love typing games :)
Have fun - was one of my favorite games last year.

A few of the boss battles later in the game are pretty serious, though my WPM is not what it used to be.
Thanks to Innerring for Pid, looks a nice little platformer for me to get into. Cheers to the almighty Zeo
Im not very big on games that have a crap ton of negative reviews or even RTS's Yes you Starcraft 2 but i'll make an exception...I'd like to request two daggered games and one game that has a shit ton of nasty reviews and these are

Shadowrun Returns Deluxe
Shadows: Price For Our Sins Bonus Edition
Planetary Annihilation This game has seen more negative reviews than my math tutor on craig's list
May I have Xenonauts?
RickyAndersen: Can i ask Holy Potatoes! We're in Space?! and Commander: Conquest of the Americas for August please?
SkelettalAngel: Shadowrun Returns Deluxe
Shadows: Price For Our Sins Bonus Edition
Planetary Annihilation This game has seen more negative reviews than my math tutor on craig's list
Gerin: May I have Xenonauts?
All granted.
Thank you Gekko_Dekkoo for Shadowrun Returns Deluxe
Thank you gixgox for Shadows:Price For Our Sins Bonus Edition
Thanks PonyFlare for Planet Annihilation
and ofc THANKYOU ZEO FOR HOSTING THE GIVEAWAY AND KEEPING IT UP AND RUNNING EVERYDAY
Post edited September 01, 2018 by SkelettalAngel
Thanks to gixgox for Nightmares from the Deep 2: The Siren's Call
and muntdefems for Grim Legends: The Forsaken Bride.
Post edited September 01, 2018 by Sentinel26