It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

finkleroy: I know you well enough to know you're telling the truth, but still... methinks thou dost protest too much. :P
kmcoolice: Well, my dear GOG friend, you could always check my Steam list the games I have. I assure that you will never see this type of game in my account.
Lol, the "it's not for me, it's for my friend" explanation. Classic.
kmcoolice: Well, my dear GOG friend, you could always check my Steam list the games I have. I assure that you will never see this type of game in my account.
Thermosas: Lol, the "it's not for me, it's for my friend" explanation. Classic.
Hey, GOG guys, this is my Steam friend who wants this game. It's good Thermosas that you shown your identity in front of everybody in here. Now everybody knows what type of games you play xDDDDDDDD

His profile - https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198042777738/games/?tab=all

He has Nekopara games.
Post edited July 14, 2018 by kmcoolice
Thermosas: Lol, the "it's not for me, it's for my friend" explanation. Classic.
kmcoolice: Hey, GOG guys, this is my Steam friend who wants this game. It's good Thermosas that you show your identity in front of everybody in here. Now everybody knows what type of games you play xDDDDDDDD
Of course - I like big anime tits and I am proud. Anyways, won't spam this thread anymore with irrelevant stuff, thank you for trying to get the game for me <3
Hello Mr Zeo, I spied a couple of beautiful looking daggered games in Whispering Willows and Satellite Reign I fancied, but wondered how did they get daggered?
Both those games were given away recently, I think through the Humble Store.
direspirefirewire: Hello zeogold, may i request for Syder Arcade and Anodyne for this month please?
FireDrakeZ: I would like to request Pressured and Rover Rescue(both daggered) please.
kmcoolice: The game I am asking is Sakura Fantasy.
supplementscene: Hello Mr Zeo, I spied a couple of beautiful looking daggered games in Whispering Willows and Satellite Reign I fancied, but wondered how did they get daggered?
All granted.
zeogold: All granted.
Zeogold, did you send the key of my requested game to my friend Thermosas? I am asking because I didn't get your message.

Edit: got the key.
Post edited July 15, 2018 by kmcoolice
DebbieL: Both those games were given away recently, I think through the Humble Store.
Which unfortunately means that it could be the case that they don't work anymore. I wonder what supplementscene will tell.
Thanks a lot to zeogold and kbnrylaec for Sakura Fantasy key.
Thanks to Zeo for the games, finkleroy for Satellite Reign and 01kipper for Whispering Willows, cheers guys

DebbieL: Both those games were given away recently, I think through the Humble Store.
I somehow missed them
supplementscene: Thanks to Zeo for the games, finkleroy for Satellite Reign and 01kipper for Whispering Willows, cheers guys

supplementscene: I somehow missed them
Let us know if the keys still work since at least in the case of company of heroes "limited time" obviously seemed to really mean limited time on humble.
May I request Bionic Dues (†)? (Wait, when was there a giveaway for this game?)
supplementscene: Thanks to Zeo for the games, finkleroy for Satellite Reign and 01kipper for Whispering Willows, cheers guys

I somehow missed them
MarkoH01: Let us know if the keys still work since at least in the case of company of heroes "limited time" obviously seemed to really mean limited time on humble.
The keys worked. From my understanding the keys are always active but are then hidden by Humble. So if you note the actual key down it should work later. Whether this is subject to change I'm unsure but I doubt it. Turning off key codes would take a bit of effort.
You're welcome. Have fun!
MarkoH01: Let us know if the keys still work since at least in the case of company of heroes "limited time" obviously seemed to really mean limited time on humble.
supplementscene: The keys worked. From my understanding the keys are always active but are then hidden by Humble. So if you note the actual key down it should work later. Whether this is subject to change I'm unsure but I doubt it. Turning off key codes would take a bit of effort.
That was my understanding as well until Heroes of Company 2. Several keys including my own were invalid.
Post edited July 15, 2018 by MarkoH01