It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I wouldn't mind having this ultimate evil "Dungeons 2" Looks fun
I wanna regain my MEMORIA so what about having the opportunity of trying it?

Thank you, Mr. Puzzle!

REDVWIN
deleted
Post edited July 01, 2018 by Fairfox
I would like to be a proud owner of fallout 2!
slobomo: I would like to be a proud owner of fallout 2!
Good for you. Read the OP.
Hello, Zeogold.

I had planned on waiting a while longer, but I saw Melissa K. and the Heart of Gold Collector's Edition (†) in your list. If I qualify, may I please have it? :)
Are Chrome and Chrome Specforce still available, please ?
"Caravan" looks interesting for the new month, if possible.
Fantasysci5: "Caravan" looks interesting for the new month, if possible.
Here you go: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_YGC_vA0Og
Hi zeogold, may I ask for Squake and Kingdom Rush please?

BTW bler144 Your Youtube video says "This video is not available."
Post edited July 01, 2018 by goldfishfingers
Hmmm...that one probably region locked due to copyright

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nK2OCggoRHk or
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vUF6SHuuIw

(VM - Caravan)
Tcharr: Hello, Zeogold.

I had planned on waiting a while longer, but I saw Melissa K. and the Heart of Gold Collector's Edition (†) in your list. If I qualify, may I please have it? :)
In case you should get it: jeep in mind that you are able to turn down the difficulty even after you have started the game. The final mini game nearly broke my finger and my mouse befor I realized this and turned it one level down. Otherwise it's a nice mix out of HOG and mini games. (And it can be played without Steam client as well).
Post edited July 01, 2018 by MarkoH01
Tcharr: Hello, Zeogold.

MarkoH01: In case you should get it: jeep in mind that you are able to turn down the difficulty even after you have started the game. The final mini game nearly broke my finger and my mouse befor I realized this and turned it one level down. Otherwise it's a nice mix out of HOG and mini games. (And it can be played without Steam client as well).
Thank you for the tip. :)
in for town of salem and for company of heroes 2 plz
Post edited July 02, 2018 by SkelettalAngel
Some recommendations of mine. People, ask for these games!

Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden - This is a really nice HOG, and fans of the genre should get it.

140 - A rhythm platformer, minimalist, well-done. Fans of platformer experimentation should get it.

Deadlight - A kind of 2.5d parkour zombie silhouette game. It has been given away for free several times, but if you don't have it yet, get it. It is a modern classic and fantastically done. (Also look at anything Tequila Works does.)