It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Makotolia: Thanks to finkelroy and zeo for the Humble link for Caravan, Memoria, Anna's Quest, and Deponia: The Complete Journey!

I think I've given the Steam keys back (I kept the DRM-free version), so anyone who's interested in these titles, now's your chance!
finkleroy: You're welcome. Have fun!
Thank you again, finkle!
Thank you as always Zeo and of course Aramandur for donating the Renegade Ops key.
Hi Zeo, could i ask Wrestling Spirit 3 if i'm allowed to ?
I would like to have DISTRAINT: Deluxe Edition (†).
Thanks very much to LordMarlock for Sonic & All-Stars Racing, should be the perfect game to try out the £2 Steam Link I bought in the sale.

And as always thanks to zeo for putting in all the work to make the magic happen. Keeping the giveaway threads alive and running smoothly for this length of time is quite an achievement, well done Sir.
Makotolia: Thank you again, finkle!
You're welcome again! If you like the Deponia trilogy, keep in mind that there's a fourth game in the series. It's called Deponia 4: Deponia Doomsday.
Makotolia: Thank you again, finkle!
finkleroy: You're welcome again! If you like the Deponia trilogy, keep in mind that there's a fourth game in the series. It's called Deponia 4: Deponia Doomsday.
Thanks for the info! I guess I won't be getting there too soon though ;)
Can I ask for the Steam key for Earth 2160, please? As an RTS nut, I'd like to see what it's like.
Fantasysci5: Hey Zeo, since you keep asking me to take my limit, would it be possible to get Bedfellows Frenzy and Kingdom: Classic please? :)
Pouyou-pouyou: And I'd like to request Bridge Constructor and Running with Rifles for this month, please.
kmcoolice: I would like to have DISTRAINT: Deluxe Edition (†).
Plokite_Wolf: Can I ask for the Steam key for Earth 2160, please? As an RTS nut, I'd like to see what it's like.
All granted.

liyan-62: Hi Zeo, could i ask Wrestling Spirit 3 if i'm allowed to ?
I'd normally deny this due to lack of participation, but I'll make an exception since this is one that I was actually going to retire anyways.
Granted.
Plokite_Wolf: Can I ask for the Steam key for Earth 2160, please? As an RTS nut, I'd like to see what it's like.
zeogold: All granted.
Thank you and triock for the key! :)
And a lot of thanks to LordMarlock and Not_you for Bridge Constructor and Running with Rifles.
It seems that I haven't hit my month limit yet, so I wonder if I may request Nightsky? I haven't played any physics puzzler for a long long time and this one looks simplistic yet elegant.
Thanx Zeogold for giveaway topic management and thanx to MadyNora for Wrestling Spirit 3 key :)
Thanks very much to Impaler26 for DISTRAINT: Deluxe Edition and as always big thanks to zeogold for hosting community giveaways.
Thank you Zeo, and Impaler26 and MaxFulvus for the games! <3