It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Makotolia: And I'd like to request the Humble link from finkleroy.
gixgox: In case there is a key left for Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! may I get it?
kmcoolice: May I request The Darkness II (†) and Silence of the Sleep, please?
wanderer_27: May I request :

Die Young
Witch It

Whichever is available - this thread moved fast :)
cardangrille: Could I ask for Organ Trail: Director's Cut with the Final Cut Expansion DLC and WeakWood Throne?
Stooner: Hi, is Running With Riffles still available? If so, can I request it, please?
Dogmaus: I have installed the Steam client, so I could use a Renegade Ops key.
May I get it? :)
01kipper: May I please have "Baobab's Mausoleum Episode 2: 1313 Barnabas Dead End Drive"?
Flashfire42: can I please get a copy of Kill The Bad Guy? It is daggered and It looks like a game I would play
Burntspirit: Could I get the Amnesia Collection, if that's alright.
All granted.

Doc0075: I've interacted with Kaesemeister on several occasions and he is an ok guy, so I vouch for him.
Good enough for me.

Kaesemeister:
If you're ok by Doc, you're ok by me. My apologies for the frustration earlier.
Thanks to finkelroy and zeo for the Humble link for Caravan, Memoria, Anna's Quest, and Deponia: The Complete Journey!

I think I've given the Steam keys back (I kept the DRM-free version), so anyone who's interested in these titles, now's your chance!
Thank you Impaler26 for Silence of the Sleep, and thank you greeklover for The Darkness II. As always big thank you goes to zeogold for hosting the giveaway.
Thanks heartburnron and zeogold for cooking, running and serving delicious rifles!
Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! ... Key donated by Not_you. Enjoy!

The dinner party can begin.
Thanks to Not_you and zeogold the chef of this GA .
Thank you to A.Ryan for "Baobabs Mausoleum Ep. 2: 1313 Barnabas Dead End Drive", and of course thank you to Zeo for your hard work!
direspirefirewire: Thank you gixgox for Eventide: Slavic Fable and ciemnogrodzianin for Mind Snares: Alice's Journey. Just love/hate these games ;) And thank you very much too zeogold
gixgox: Enjoy the fable.
You are not alone with those conflicting feelings about HOGs. I can hardly resist when there is a cheap HOG bundle, though my backlog with high-priced, good games is a bottomless pit.
Oh, so we all feel the same? :) Have nice time-wasting, direspirefirewire! ;)
If you still have a key for Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed I'd love to give it a shot. Thanks!
Thank you very much LordMarlock for your generous donations !

zeogold is tops as usual :)
I would like to donate a Steam Copy of Commandos Collection and Max Payne. The first one was a gift for a highschool friend but he never took the time to redeem it. The second was from a purchase in the humble bundle store (remnants of a time with more disposable income).
That been said, if someone had and extra copy of Lisa (https://store.steampowered.com/app/335670/LISA/) and 99 vidas https://store.steampowered.com/app/557040/99Vidas/ and send them my way that would be nice. My birthday is in 3 weeks, and I´m short on cash and low on paid work.
Thanks!
Post edited June 23, 2018 by mario.arreola
Makotolia: Thanks to finkelroy and zeo for the Humble link for Caravan, Memoria, Anna's Quest, and Deponia: The Complete Journey!

I think I've given the Steam keys back (I kept the DRM-free version), so anyone who's interested in these titles, now's your chance!
You're welcome. Have fun!
Thanks to finkleroy for Organ Trail +the DLC for it and WeakWood Throne, and to zeo for continuing this damn nice thread!
Asbeau: If you still have a key for Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed I'd love to give it a shot. Thanks!
Granted.
mario.arreola: I would like to donate a Steam Copy of Commandos Collection and Max Payne.
If you want to donate a game, just send it to me in PM.
Post edited June 24, 2018 by zeogold
I would also like to request Screencheat and Insurgency.
RedTechKnight: I would also like to request Screencheat and Insurgency.
Granted.