It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Kaesemeister: I don't need fake friends to vouch for me. What have i even done that someone has to vouch for me? It doesn't make sense at all. One can be a super cool guy on the internet, but a bank robber in real life.

And cautious? In what regard? Do you think that i am filthy scammer or something like that? Any proofs?

Everyone enters giveaways regularly, including you. What is the difference between me, entering giveaways from time to time and the users, who are requesting keys here FREQUENTLY and en masse? If this makes me a scammer, you are free to believe so.

Regarding my contributions to the forum, i was very active when i was new here but i simply lost interest and didn't care anymore. But you are not to judge my forum participations and stop making assumptions, because what you said is not true.

I hope this clears up your misunderstandings.
Um, I think I could somewhat understand your feeling of being doubted (because I got doubted by our professor for my homework in university too, and that really pissed me off), but I don't think zeo really meant to hurt your feeling...

I mean, yeah, maybe he made some mistake this time, but if you've calmed down and talked, it'd be better, for everyone...

EDIT: and just as he says, this is his job here to be cautious about giftees. He's not some random member who just jumps out and picks on people...

Thanks to kbnrylaec (for Drakkhen), DubConqueror (for The Bureau: XCOM Declassified) and zeo for all this hard work!

And I'd like to request the Humble link from finkleroy.
Post edited June 21, 2018 by Makotolia
high rated
Kaesemeister: I don't need fake friends to vouch for me. What have i even done that someone has to vouch for me? It doesn't make sense at all. One can be a super cool guy on the internet, but a bank robber in real life.

And cautious? In what regard? Do you think that i am filthy scammer or something like that? Any proofs?
Take it easy, slick. I'm not trying to be insulting and I literally just pointed out why I decided to be cautious. Do you have any idea how much scamming has gone down in this forum and how many people have joined just to try to take advantage of the community's generosity? We've had plenty of people before who saw the giveaways and entered them and would purposefully post random "Yeah, great idea!" and "Hi, guys! How is everyone?" and "X is a great game!" stuff here and there in an attempt to look "active" while entering more giveways. If it seems paranoid, trust me, it's for good reason. I'm not saying you're necessarily one of these people, but I have to try to make certain. That's why I said I'd OK you if somebody could point to you and go "yeah, this dude's legit and not some alt account or anything like that" instead of just flat-out saying no. That's what I mean by "vouch" in this sense.

Kaesemeister: Everyone enters giveaways regularly, including you. What is the difference between me, entering giveaways from time to time and the users, who are requesting keys here FREQUENTLY and en masse? If this makes me a scammer, you are free to believe so.
The difference is that I know practically everybody on this whole forum and can generally look at 95% of the users here and go "Yeah, that dude's made plenty of quality posts, there's nothing fishy going on here." As for you, as I've already stated, from my personal experience, I've seen a large amount of no real interaction with anybody and just entering giveaways and have seen a lot of such ever since I first saw you enter this forum nearly two years ago. Now, as, once again, I've already said, I could very well be wrong on this since it's just my personal experience and we all know that can be flawed, which is the whole reason I gave the vouch option. If somebody else with better eyes or a different experience than I've had shows up to say otherwise, then problem solved.

Kaesemeister: But you are not to judge my forum participations
That's....that's literally my entire job....
Post edited June 21, 2018 by zeogold
Please calm down sir. Although if you can prove that you are a bank robber IRL or do the Heat bank robbery speech in one take, i'll vouch for you ;) Robert De Niro was so awesome back then https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UK32KG5EcbA
In case there is a key left for Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! may I get it?
Thank you LordMarlock for Sine Mora , heartburnron for Moon Hunters, and zeo for the giveaway! :)
NickZah: Thanks to AWG43 and zeogold for Enclave.
You're welcome!

Many thanks to heartburnron, LordMarlock and zeogold for the games.
May I request The Darkness II (†) and Silence of the Sleep, please?
Post edited June 21, 2018 by kmcoolice
finkleroy: And the "complete journey" isn't quite so complete, seeing as there's a fourth game. :)
The thing is - as I've heared "Deponia Doomsday" connected to other games very loosely. Unlike original trilogy that constitutes hollistic story. So for me "Complete Journey" IS single game not only because it is one entry in Steam, but also because it is one single story. Sort of like Blackwell series - that is also one single story for me. ;)
May I request :

Die Young
Witch It

Whichever is available - this thread moved fast :)
Could I ask for Organ Trail: Director's Cut with the Final Cut Expansion DLC and WeakWood Throne?
Hi, is Running With Riffles still available? If so, can I request it, please?
What a big update. Also what a funny situation Destiny 2 got into. I never saw a game come back and forth so soon for being region locked. I was actually tempted to request it myself to see if it's blocked in Asia but it seems like it already got itself a nice home :)
I've interacted with Kaesemeister on several occasions and he is an ok guy, so I vouch for him.
I have installed the Steam client, so I could use a Renegade Ops key.
May I get it? :)
Post edited June 21, 2018 by Dogmaus
Thanks to BJGamer for AI War: Fleet Command, LordMarlock for the Cossacks games, everyone who is so generous and last but not least the Zeo man.