It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

AWG43: May I have ICY: Frostbite Edition and The Void, please?
Granted.
finkleroy: I'd like to take a crack at Destiny 2, if I'm eligible. Where is the person who tried to redeem it?

EDIT: They say Russia, but you can make it say anywhere.
Pretty sure NickZah really is a Russian. Anyway, go for it, my dude.
Also granted.
Post edited June 21, 2018 by zeogold
Thank you LordMarlock for S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky. And also, thank you very much to zeogold for hosting the giveaway.
Thank you finkleroy and zeogold! :)
finkleroy: I'd like to take a crack at Destiny 2, if I'm eligible. Where is the person who tried to redeem it?

EDIT: They say Russia, but you can make it say anywhere.
Probably you can change another country for your account, but you can't play at another games which was already have. I read Blizzard forum and they say somethink like "contact with the seller who sell this key".

But anyway I hope you can redeem it.)
Update: Destiny 2 has been kicked back a second time. Apparently doesn't work in Russia nor the United States. Anybody else wanna give it a go?
Impaler26: Thank you finkleroy and zeogold! :)
You're welcome! Have fun!
Can I have Cook Serve Delicious 2 and Running with rifles please?
Zadalon: Can I have Cook Serve Delicious 2 and Running with rifles please?
Granted.
May i have Destiny 2? I'm from Europe, so it should work.
If available, may I have Moon Hunters and Hearts of Iron III Collection?
I just want to ask for NBA Playgrounds. Unfortunate that Tempest Pirate Action RPG donated after Gog connect is over though.
Post edited June 21, 2018 by zlaywal
I would like to request:

Brohers: Tale of Two Sons and Deponia: Complete Journey
Kaesemeister: May i have Destiny 2? I'm from Europe, so it should work.
I'm not particularly sure how to call this one. I've seen you on the forum before, and honestly, all I ever see you do is enter giveaways and contribute very little aside from minor "yeah, I agree with that" sort of posts here and there. I might be misjudging here and just not have seen enough, but it's my job to be cautious, I'm afraid. I'll have to turn you down unless somebody wants to stand up and say you're alright.
Denied unless somebody can vouch.
greeklover: If available, may I have Moon Hunters and Hearts of Iron III Collection?
Pretty sure I just gave away Moon Hunters, I don't think I have a 2nd copy although I'm not sure.
Granted.
zlaywal: I just want to ask for NBA Playgrounds. Unfortunate that Tempest Pirate Action RPG donated after Gog connect is over though.
Also granted.
LootHunter: I would like to request:

Brohers: Tale of Two Sons and Deponia: Complete Journey
Granted as well.
Post edited June 21, 2018 by zeogold
Thank you Not_you for NBA Playgrounds and zeogold the host. Nba season is just over and some arcade basketball is good enough to fill the hole.
greeklover: If available, may I have Moon Hunters and Hearts of Iron III Collection?
zeogold: Pretty sure I just gave away Moon Hunters, I don't think I have a 2nd copy although I'm not sure.
Oh, you are right, I didn't check well the previous requests. Btw can you check something when you have time? I am preparing for Fallout 76 and wanted to play a game to prepare me so I searched the wasteland of this thread... At some point you had 2 codes for Hurtworld, one from MadyNora and one from swr2048. There was one request that was canceled and another for which you gave a code and the recipient thanked MadyNora and then you deleted Hurtworld from the list. Of course the PuzzleMaster never makes mistakes :) but is there any chance the time-space void swallowed Hurtworld from the list and you have another code for it from swr2048? If yes, you can send it to me anytime.