It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
may i request Insurgency and Town of Salem? if there are no limits to games this month
Posted to the wrong thread...
Post edited June 15, 2018 by liamphoenix
SkelettalAngel: may i request Insurgency and Town of Salem? if there are no limits to games this month
that was temporary (Feb or March) due to a surge of entries overloading the capacity of the posts.

The limits noted in post 1 are back in effect.
low rated
SkelettalAngel: may i request Insurgency and Town of Salem? if there are no limits to games this month
bler144: that was temporary (Feb or March) due to a surge of entries overloading the capacity of the posts.

yeah thats why i said if there are no limits this month
bler144: that was temporary (Feb or March) due to a surge of entries overloading the capacity of the posts.

SkelettalAngel: yeah thats why i said if there are no limits this month
Which is why I noted that...wait, what are we doing?
But, in fact, if you haven't requested any games this month, you still may request those two even WITH the limits on, since the regular limit is 2~3 games per month.

But that also depends on if Zeogold deem you "reputable" (which roughly means that you are an active member and not a scammer) though.
low rated
Makotolia: But, in fact, if you haven't requested any games this month, you still may request those two even WITH the limits on, since the regular limit is 2~3 games per month.

But that also depends on if Zeogold deem you "reputable" (which roughly means that you are an active member and not a scammer) though.
oh yeah im fairly active
Makotolia:
SkelettalAngel: oh yeah im fairly active
Yeah, in the GA threads.
Post edited June 16, 2018 by tinyE
low rated
SkelettalAngel: oh yeah im fairly active
tinyE: Yeah, in the GA threads. :P
lol not really this is not the first place i come to xD
Makotolia: But, in fact, if you haven't requested any games this month, you still may request those two even WITH the limits on, since the regular limit is 2~3 games per month.

SA requested two games on June 3 that were granted in Zeo's last driveby. I checked that before responding the first time. ;)
I'd like to try Hexcells Infinite. The first was a neat, albeit somewhat short puzzle game with similarities to Minesweeper.
I'd like to ask for "Infested Planet".
Now I'm off to sleep. Good night everyone.
RWarehall: I'd like to try Hexcells Infinite. The first was a neat, albeit somewhat short puzzle game with similarities to Minesweeper.
If you liked the first one, you're gonna love this one too. Plus, it's got a random level generator for infinite puzzling fun (granted, the resulting levels are nowhere near as well thought out as the regular ones, but still).

As for myself, I'd like to ask for Orborun and Company of Heroes 2, please. :)

bler144: SA requested two games on June 3 that were granted in Zeo's last driveby. I checked that before responding the first time. ;)
You are a pro!
high rated
kizuxtheo: Hey, I'd like to apply for these games:

Amnesia Collection (†)
Brutal Legend (†)
Lethal League (†)
Leisure Suit Larry 1 - In the Land of the Lounge Lizards
Monaco Whats Yours Is Mine
gixgox: Currently I'd like to hide in a dark cave.
May I go Subterrain for a while?
misteryo: I'd like to ask for:
Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers 20th Anniversary Edition
and
Dark Heritage: Guardians of Hope
please.

Thanks!
RWarehall: I'd like to try Hexcells Infinite. The first was a neat, albeit somewhat short puzzle game with similarities to Minesweeper.
phandom: I'd like to ask for "Infested Planet".
Now I'm off to sleep. Good night everyone.
muntdefems: As for myself, I'd like to ask for Orborun and Company of Heroes 2, please. :)
All granted.

Point_Man: May i ask for Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine if it's still available?
Already taken, sorry.

The limit is indeed back on, so I'm afraid not.

PMPMGamer: Hello I would like Enclave, Earth 2160, Lead and Gold - Gangs of the Wild West (†) or Pid if they are still available please.
I'm afraid you don't really qualify for this giveaway as of yet. Sorry.
Denied due to lack of participation.