It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

KnightW0lf: I nominated myself for zeogold
^ i didn't see no rules on that
Themken: A nice person like zeogold is probably taken already but you never know.
He's got a 2 o'clock, a 3 o'clock, and the girls are just lined up around the corner!
I want to revoke my request for Hurtworld. Sorry zeo.
Post edited May 04, 2018 by AWG43
Themken: A nice person like zeogold is probably taken already but you never know.
Yup, zeogold is definitely not up 4 taking but apparently Zeo's Pleasant Weekend is still up 4 grabs. Any takers? ;p
Post edited May 03, 2018 by tomyam80
REDVWIN: Hello there, Puzzlemaster! Quite a long time since my last activity over here...

May I get "Tower of Guns", please?

Is the list up to date? I might want see if a Civ VI or anything like that is available too. :P

Thank you!

REDVWIN
Granted.

The list is up to date, but most real fancy games like that get taken within minutes of an update containing 'em.
That depends on whether you're buying dinner.
Post edited May 05, 2018 by zeogold
Just so you guys know, there's some BIG title added to the list in the latest update. Hint: the last one
May I ask for
Thing-in-Itself ?

It seems this game is matching my short attention span.
Makotolia: Just so you guys know, there's some BIG title added to the list in the latest update. Hint: the last one
You mean Yesterday: Origins or the itch.io games after that?

(@zeo don't confuse this question with a request)
Post edited May 05, 2018 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01:
The last game in the Steam listing.
MarkoH01:
Themken: The last game in the Steam listing.
Is the game a secret or why does nobody simply saying the name? If you are refering to the last Steam game in the latest update this would be Yesterday: Origins but if we are talking about the complete list it would be zeo's pleasant weekend... It seems this suggestion was meant as a joke after all then.
MarkoH01: zeo's pleasant weekend... It seems this suggestion was meant as a joke after all then.
Genau :-)
MarkoH01: zeo's pleasant weekend... It seems this suggestion was meant as a joke after all then.
Themken: Genau :-)
Yeah, sometimes I am very bad in recognizing such things. Hope I did not ruin it completely :)
Themken: Genau :-)
MarkoH01: Yeah, sometimes I am very bad in recognizing such things. Hope I did not ruin it completely :)
Sorry for confusing you. I shall probably add ";)" somewhere in my post to make it clearer next time :)
REDVWIN: Hello there, Puzzlemaster! Quite a long time since my last activity over here...

May I get "Tower of Guns", please?

Is the list up to date? I might want see if a Civ VI or anything like that is available too. :P

Thank you!

REDVWIN
zeogold: Granted.

The list is up to date, but most real fancy games like that get taken within minutes of an update containing 'em.
zeogold: That depends on whether you're buying dinner.
Okay! Glad to know you are as cheerful as ever. I tried to joke a bit but the dogs stole the spotlights as well as ate my lines! xD

REDVWIN
zeogold: That depends on whether you're buying dinner.
What, no movie?

Damn, you're a cheap date.

:)
May I ask for Broken Sword 5, please?