It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Seeing as the limit here is usually two games per month, may I please have "Sir, you're being hunted"?
low rated
OOOKK.......ummm ok errr lol can i request geometry dash and Company of Heroes 2???
Can I have Homefront and company of heroes 2 ?
It looks like SpartanSloth had requested one of them, but it looks like there is two so may I request the other "Sir, you're being hunted" if nobody else has? Thanks.
zeogold: It's not a bad idea, but to be honest, I have no idea how to set one up.
Wiki it?

I have a personal account over here:

http://repositoryhosting.com/

I could hook you up. ;)
Barefoot_Monkey: If I may, could I ask for KAMUI?
DyNaer: May i resquest Bezier ?
bler144: Time for my usual end of month bid. May I request Zeo Have a Pleasant Weekend?
RogueXanter: I would like Void Destroyer please.
ofthenexus: May I please request Superbrothers: Sword and Sorcery?
SpartanSloth: Seeing as the limit here is usually two games per month, may I please have "Sir, you're being hunted"?
BKGaming: It looks like SpartanSloth had requested one of them, but it looks like there is two so may I request the other "Sir, you're being hunted" if nobody else has? Thanks.
All granted.

SkelettalAngel: OOOKK.......ummm ok errr lol can i request geometry dash and Company of Heroes 2???
As much as it surprises me to say this, I suppose I'll go for it. This is likely going to look weird to most of you reading, but I can actually confirm this guy's legit.
Granted.

gops9193: Can I have Homefront and company of heroes 2 ?
You'll need more activity in the place before I can give you anything, I'm afraid.
Denied due to lack of participation.

zeogold: It's not a bad idea, but to be honest, I have no idea how to set one up.
drmike: Wiki it?

I have a personal account over here:

http://repositoryhosting.com/

I could hook you up. ;)
I understood a total of approximately twelve words on that website.
Post edited April 30, 2018 by zeogold
zeogold: I understood a total of approximately twelve words on that website.
$6/month - that's all I would need to undertstand and say "no" ;)
Hello there, Puzzlemaster! Quite a long time since my last activity over here...

May I get "Tower of Guns", please?

Is the list up to date? I might want see if a Civ VI or anything like that is available too. :P

Thank you!

REDVWIN
Thanks Zep & greeklover for Bezier. Keyt used.
Thanks to zeo for doing the giveaway and to triock for the key donation.
SkelettalAngel: OOOKK.......ummm ok errr lol can i request geometry dash and Company of Heroes 2???
As much as it surprises me to say this, I suppose I'll go for it. This is likely going to look weird to most of you reading, but I can actually confirm this guy's legit.
Granted.

Yaaay thank you zeeooo if i can ill help out with the giveaway by donating when i come across some keys =D
Thank you zeo for running this and to sharonbn for the donation.
Post edited May 01, 2018 by ofthenexus
Thanks for the "Sir, you're being hunted" key, SeeJayGamer! And thanks for managing the giveaway, Zeo!
I nominated myself for zeogold
^ i didn't see no rules on that
Post edited May 01, 2018 by KnightW0lf
KnightW0lf: I nominated myself for zeogold
^ i didn't see no rules on that
A nice person like zeogold is probably taken already but you never know.