It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi. I don't have any rep, but was wondering if I could get the copy of 'Tormentor x punisher'? It's a horrible game filled with violence and gratuitous swearing, and by giving it to me you would be keeping it out of the hands of impressionable youngsters whose minds might end up warped by the experience. My mind is already warped so it won't matter :)

Fair enough if you don't grant this, and respect for the giveaways - its a nice thing to do!
Could I have LIMBO (†), please?
May I ask for Heroes of Might and Magic 4 (uPlay key) please? :)
Apologies for the delay, had a bit of a busy week (and still might be a tad busy upcoming thanks to school). Rest assured I ain't forgotten about any of ya.
Makotolia: Hi, may I request Machina of the Planet Tree -Planet Ruler-? Looks like a nice little JRPG.
LootHunter: If Long Live the Queen is still avaliable, can I have it?
kmonster: I'm interested in Die With Glory and Tulpa.
Gerin: May I have the Bureau: X-Com Declassified?
innerring: May I get The Deed?
Qwertw: May I have Layers of Fear and, maybe, also Killer is Dead?
phandom: Can I ask for "Dusty Revenge:Co-Op Edition" please?
kmcoolice: Could I have LIMBO (†), please?
Sjuan: May I ask for Heroes of Might and Magic 4 (uPlay key) please? :)
All granted.

kusumahendra: BTW if AER Memories of Old is still available I would like to request it please
wanderer_27: I'd like to grab N++ if possible - thanks !
Both have been taken already, sorry.

FikusPlay: I'm intrestet a Darkest Dungeon
Please read the first post in the thread.

yojimbo97: Hi. I don't have any rep, but was wondering if I could get the copy of 'Tormentor x punisher'? It's a horrible game filled with violence and gratuitous swearing, and by giving it to me you would be keeping it out of the hands of impressionable youngsters whose minds might end up warped by the experience. My mind is already warped so it won't matter :)

Fair enough if you don't grant this, and respect for the giveaways - its a nice thing to do!
You don't really have enough activity on the forum yet for me to give you anything from here, but for what it's worth, I appreciate that you seem to have at least read the rules and/or are leaving something more than just "plz gib [game that isn't even on the list] ver nice must have thx". Just hang around the community for a while longer and come back later.
Denied due to lack of participation.
zeogold: Apologies for the delay, had a bit of a busy week (and still might be a tad busy upcoming thanks to school). Rest assured I ain't forgotten about any of ya.
Sjuan: May I ask for Heroes of Might and Magic 4 (uPlay key) please? :)
zeogold: All granted.

wanderer_27: I'd like to grab N++ if possible - thanks !
zeogold: Both have been taken already, sorry.

FikusPlay: I'm intrestet a Darkest Dungeon
zeogold: Please read the first post in the thread.

yojimbo97: Hi. I don't have any rep, but was wondering if I could get the copy of 'Tormentor x punisher'? It's a horrible game filled with violence and gratuitous swearing, and by giving it to me you would be keeping it out of the hands of impressionable youngsters whose minds might end up warped by the experience. My mind is already warped so it won't matter :)

zeogold: You don't really have enough activity on the forum yet for me to give you anything from here, but for what it's worth, I appreciate that you seem to have at least read the rules and/or are leaving something more than just "plz gib [game that isn't even on the list] ver nice must have thx". Just hang around the community for a while longer and come back later.
Denied due to lack of participation.
No worries :)
Thanks to samuraigaiden (it would be Samurai Ryukenden for its Japanese ver. I guess ;) ) and zeo for Machina of the Planet Tree -Planet Ruler-!
zeogold: granted.
Thank you zeo and Alynnaeva for Long Live the Queen!
Thanks to Zeogold and to the donors MarkoH01 and 01kipper.
Qwertw: Thanks to Zeogold and to the donors MarkoH01 and 01kipper.
You're welcome.
Thank you very much swr2048! I just got "Dusty Revenge: Co-Op Edition"
well, hello! I accidentally clicked on this thread thinking it was the GOG one, and decided to give the list a lookover

I see Subterrain! - could I get that?

it interests me a lot, though I can't tell how much I'll actually be able to stick with it!
Thanks to the great donors A.Ryan for Die With Glory and and to Impaler26 for Tulpa.
Thank you, Crackpot.756, for LIMBO and thank you, zeogold, for hosting the giveaway.
Thanks to zeo and MarkoH01 for the game
Gerin: Thanks to zeo and MarkoH01 for the game
Have fun :)