It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

gixgox: Thanks, I'll do my very best.
At my age (73) you try to make every day great.
Oh wow! Gonna be like you at that age: still enjoying games like in my youth... and Happy Birthday!!!
SpartanSloth: Huge thanks to finkleroy for donating Spec Ops and to Grandmaster Zeo, guardian of keys and master of puzzles for handling the thread. I'm looking forward to playing this one :)
You're welcome. Personally, I love that game. The controls are a bit wonky yet manageable, but the story and music way more than make up for it. I recently bought it when it was on sale for $6, and then less than a month later Humble Bundle gave it away for free. I don't regret my purchase, though; this way you can play it, too! Have fun!
51nikopol: gixgox Happy Birthday hope you have a great day.
gixgox: Thanks, I'll do my very best.
At my age (73) you try to make every day great.
Happy Bday - May the year ahead be the best yet!
Thank you Zeo and bjgamer for N++
I'm interested in Die With Glory and Tulpa.
cecil: Thank you Zeo and bjgamer for N++
You're welcome. Enjoy! :)
Thanks for all of your frindly b-day greetings.
Here is your piece of my favourite cake:
Attachments:
Just in case someone (is this the right word?) hasn't known that there was an update recently:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_community_giveaway_steam_edition/post6675

EDIT: It's around page 328 (if you're using the default posts-per-page setting) in case the link above doesn't take you there. Notice that some of the keys have already been taken though.
Post edited April 16, 2018 by Makotolia
gixgox: Thanks for all of your frindly b-day greetings.
Here is your piece of my favourite cake:
Happy B-day!
Cake looks delicious.
I'd like to grab N++ if possible - thanks !
I'm intrestet a Darkest Dungeon
May I have the Bureau: X-Com Declassified?
May I get The Deed?
May I have Layers of Fear and, maybe, also Killer is Dead?
Can I ask for "Dusty Revenge:Co-Op Edition" please?