It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

zeogold: The months go by calendar dates, not number of days.
Granted.
Pouyou-pouyou: Thanks a lot zeo ! And thanks to Vyraexii as well.
your welcome hope you have fun with it
now go out there and kick some butt
Can I get BADLAND: Game of the year edition please?
May I ask for Zombie Vikings and Talisman: Digital Edition? Survivor Squad too since it has a dagger after it. I'm looking for some fun co-op games to play after school. Thank you kindly.
May I request Earth 2160 please ?
Could me ask for Talisman: Digital Edition (and World of Mixed Martial Arts 3 (†) )
te_lanus: Could me ask for Talisman: Digital Edition
Looks like it was asked for 2 ahead of yours.

I have a spare key for Talisman: Prologue if you just wanted to try the base game. Both the AI and multiplayer are stripped out, is my understanding, so it's all the game mechanics except you're just playing by yourself.

...thus why I haven't given it away here. It's basically just a demo they sell for $7.
badon: EDIT: This post used to say only "Lethal League", but I looked at all the games in the lists, and found some other games I I'm interested in. Can I have these 2 "dagger games"?:

Lethal League
Survivor Squad

And these 2 non-dagger games?:

Cook, Serve, Delicious!
Eufloria HD
finkleroy: I'd like to request Outlast and its Whistleblower DLC.
parasol123: may i have galak-z and overlord?
direspirefirewire: Could I request for Super Galaxy Squadron EX Turbo and Gnumz: Masters of Defense. Going to have a great time with these shmup and tower defense games. Yeah!
Flashfire42: May I please request Draft Day Sports College Basketball 3, Draft Day Sports Pro Basketball 4 and Total Pro Golf 3 to add to my collection of games that have been removed from Steam. Hopefully this isn't me being greedy I just like to give a home to these sorts of games.
heartburnron: Can I get BADLAND: Game of the year edition please?
goldfishfingers: May I ask for Zombie Vikings and Talisman: Digital Edition? Survivor Squad too since it has a dagger after it. I'm looking for some fun co-op games to play after school. Thank you kindly.
gvyop: May I request Earth 2160 please ?
All granted.
te_lanus: Could me ask for Talisman: Digital Edition (and World of Mixed Martial Arts 3 (†) )
Talisman's taken, but you can have the other.
Granted.

BeatriceElysia: May I ask for Shadowrun Returns? I know it's been recently I been gifted Torchlight, but I would like to try it. If not, totally understandable.
Just so you know, the two Community Giveaways are independent of each other (though both are run by me). The limit for the GOG version is 1 game per month, and the limit here is generally 2. This means that, each month, you can get 1 from the first and 2 from the second.
Granted.
Post edited April 12, 2018 by zeogold
zeogold: Just so you know, the two Community Giveaways are independent of each other (though both are run by me). The limit for the GOG version is 1 game per month, and the limit here is generally 2. This means that, each month, you can get 1 from the first and 2 from the second.
Technically wasn't this one your first and the other one your second?
zeogold: Just so you know, the two Community Giveaways are independent of each other (though both are run by me). The limit for the GOG version is 1 game per month, and the limit here is generally 2. This means that, each month, you can get 1 from the first and 2 from the second.
bler144: Technically wasn't this one your first and the other one your second?
I meant "first" and "second" in terms of order I mentioned them in inside that sentence, but yeah, the non-GOG one is more "mine" in that sense I guess since it's the first of its kind, and the GOG version I just picked up the torch for later on.
Post edited April 12, 2018 by zeogold
Many thanks to kusumahendra for Outlast and its Whistleblower DLC, and zeogold for hosting this giveaway!
finkleroy: Many thanks to kusumahendra for Outlast and its Whistleblower DLC, and zeogold for hosting this giveaway!
Have fun. Although that game isn't my definition of fun XD
finkleroy: Many thanks to kusumahendra for Outlast and its Whistleblower DLC, and zeogold for hosting this giveaway!
kusumahendra: Have fun. Although that game isn't my definition of fun XD
Hopefully you've been having your definition of fun with the copy of Hollow Knight I donated. This is why these giveaways are so great; I probably never would have gotten around to playing Hollow Knight and you never would have played Outlast. It's like a trade, only without the possibility of being cheated.
kusumahendra: Have fun. Although that game isn't my definition of fun XD
finkleroy: Hopefully you've been having your definition of fun with the copy of Hollow Knight I donated. This is why these giveaways are so great; I probably never would have gotten around to playing Hollow Knight and you never would have played Outlast. It's like a trade, only without the possibility of being cheated.
Ah yes. Hollow Knight. Thanks for the game. That's so big I barely scratch the surface (I've only uncovered very small part of the map)
Many thanks to heartburnron for Talisman: Digital Edition and swr2048 for Zombie Vikings. And to zeogold too. Going to play the games after school
Thank you Crackpot.756 and DrLeatherface for Super Galaxy Squadron EX Turbo and Gnumz: Masters of Defense respectively. And much thanks to zeogold too. Great way to unwind