It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

-post wiped, no need for this list now-

As a reminder, the limit is off until the end of the month.
Post edited March 21, 2018 by zeogold
high rated
Random_Coffee: Hey, may I have Dead Effect, How to Survive 2, and Earth 2160? :)
Almost missed this request.
Granted.

bler144: I know he normally declines, but I'm going to nominate zeogolf (zeogold?) for Lost Chronicles of Zerzura for puzzly adventures.
I actually own it already, but thanks!

BranjoHello: What I don't find ok is that someone comes along, request 3 games at once and other people who want just one game won't be getting none.
That's more my fault, really. It's Those are the current rules and the risk potentially run by allowing people to take large chunks of games at once, which I'm needing at the moment to clear out space.
It's a bit of a tricky balance I'm in, I've got to make sure the updates roll out so the donors don't get antsy, but at the same time clear out space from the list when the games aren't moving, and on top of that figure out a way to time the updates such that it doesn't seem unfair. My system clearly isn't perfect, though I'm working on it.

SkelettalAngel: well hi zeo i'd like to request the WhistleBlower DLC for Outlast as its the only thing im missing from the Outlast Collection i already have or Psychonauts since i'm currently looking for classic games to play since im broke after spending cash on sales =D so if its ok with you i'd really appreciate it if i could get those
I seem to have missed this one, too. Hm. Let's...give it some time before I can give you anything from here. Even under the circumstances, I've still got a job to due.
Denied due to prior history.
Thank you to Crackpot.756 (for X-COM: Enforcer), innerring (for X-COM: Interceptor), pokemaztre (Retro City Rampage DX), triock (for Syberia), cecil (for Galactic Civilizations® I: Ultimate Edition), MarkoH01 (for EvilMorph), jbritton (for Shining Force) and of course to Zeo who manages this huge pool of key serving both donors and giftees!
For anyone who has time, patience and want to try the games that were the inspiration for Shadow Tactics Blades of the Shogun, I recommend the Commandos pack. It contains all the 4 Commandos games for many many hours of fun. Do your research first because they are quite old, but Steam reviews say they can be played on Windows 10 in compatibility mode.
Thank you muntdefems and zeo for Mythic Wonders: The Philosopher's Stone :)
Thanks to heartburnron (for Grand Theft Auto III), CarbonSeed (for Duke Nukem Forever) and of course zeogold for all the great games!

BTW, is this true that there's currently no limit or is it mistake? If there is no limit, may I take a few steam keys to my friend? If it's too much, I''ll understand. I don't want to be greedy.
Thank you Vovchigus, ciemnogrodzianin & zeo!
zeogold: Alright, if I did this correctly, the current list remaining from the new update is:
Can i ask for Copoka and Luke Sidewalker ?
Quite a list there. In an effort to help the backlog, and to experience more in the adventure genre, may I request:

Warlock of Firetop Mountain - Weclock
Lost Chronicles of Zerzura - gixgox
Alex Hunter - Lord of the Mind Platinum Edition - gixgox
Lost Legends: The Weeping Woman Collector's Edition - gixgox

Thank you to all the donors and especially to zeogold for managing this!
Thank you zeo for maintaining this awesome giveaway and liamphoenix for generously donating Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut - it's basically three games!
Great many thanks to zeo and CarbonSeed for NBA2K16! :D :D :D I'll make sure to have fun with it.
MadyNora:
Thank you, MadyNora, for Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden, Mind Snares: Alice's Journey and Dreamscapes: The Sandman! :)
greeklover: For anyone who has time, patience and want to try the games that were the inspiration for Shadow Tactics Blades of the Shogun, I recommend the Commandos pack. It contains all the 4 Commandos games for many many hours of fun. Do your research first because they are quite old, but Steam reviews say they can be played on Windows 10 in compatibility mode.
I second this. Commandos is a fun series, and the whole pack is at a quite low price these days.
Huge thanks to samuraigaiden for GTA Vice City, Weclock for Saint's Row The Third and to the keeper of the secret powers that rule the giveaway, grandmaster Zeogold, for running the show
The grandmaster Zeogold sent me:

Tempest: Pirate Action RPG donated by Vovchigus , and
Cursed Castilla (Maldita Castilla EX) donated by Aveweto.

Thanks - Thanks - Thanks.
(one for each of the three)