It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

does anyone know if project cars requires windows 7 platform update? project cars 2 does and so i don't want to buy that game
May I ask for Borderlands GOTY Edition?
Thanks!
I'd be interested in Swords & Soldiers HD off the page 1 list!
http://store.steampowered.com/app/63500/

Bit confused about the Might & Magic Heroes Online key given that the game is F2P on steam.

Number of very good games still hanging out.
I know he normally declines, but I'm going to nominate zeogolf (zeogold?) for Lost Chronicles of Zerzura for puzzly adventures.
May I have X-COM: Interceptor, X-COM: Enforcer, Shining Force, Evilmorph, Galactic Civilizations® I: Ultimate Edition, Syberia, and Retro City Rampage™ DX? Probably too many? But I'm thinking that these are generally some of the older titles that people are no more interested in, so...
Makotolia: May I have X-COM: Interceptor, X-COM: Enforcer, Shining Force, Evilmorph, Galactic Civilizations® I: Ultimate Edition, Syberia, and Retro City Rampage™ DX? Probably too many? But I'm thinking that these are generally some of the older titles that people are no more interested in, so...
zeogold said, and I quote...

This in itself actually STILL isn't the end of what's coming (fear not, donors - I haven't forgotten about you). I'm just keeping it to this for now and announcing that there's going to be a temporary removal of the limit from now until the end of this month on account of the space on the list growing so thin. Let's see how this works out.
So as far as I can tell, all is officially fair game at least until the end of the month, and what you've requested seems fair IMO. There's no telling how many keys he's holding back, but more are definitely on the way. I just donated three, and it'll be interesting to see how long it takes for them to surface.
Post edited March 10, 2018 by finkleroy
If Black Mesa is still available I would like to request it please. Thank you
Well zeo, in the interest of thinning the list (and I confess to just donating 4 titles.....), could I ask for the following?

Monster Slayers (with DLC)
Kingdom: Classic
HunieCam Studio
HuniePop
Makotolia: May I have X-COM: Interceptor, X-COM: Enforcer, Shining Force, Evilmorph, Galactic Civilizations® I: Ultimate Edition, Syberia, and Retro City Rampage™ DX? Probably too many? But I'm thinking that these are generally some of the older titles that people are no more interested in, so...
finkleroy: zeogold said, and I quote...

This in itself actually STILL isn't the end of what's coming (fear not, donors - I haven't forgotten about you). I'm just keeping it to this for now and announcing that there's going to be a temporary removal of the limit from now until the end of this month on account of the space on the list growing so thin. Let's see how this works out.
finkleroy: So as far as I can tell, all is officially fair game at least until the end of the month, and what you've requested seems fair IMO. There's no telling how many keys he's holding back, but more are definitely on the way. I just donated three, and it'll be interesting to see how long it takes for them to surface.
Thank you, finkleroy.

And since zeo hasn't updated this part of statement to the first page yet:

TO EVERYONE WHO HASN'T KNOWN THIS: Check one or two page back to find out a whole lot of new keys offered by our generous donors, and especially, pay attention to zeo's temporary rule adjustment about the month limits at the end. Not guaranteeing anything, but asking for more than you normally do is probably not that unacceptable right now.
First of all, i wld like to thk all the kind donors for their generous donations. U r wat make this community so great.

I would also like to give special thks 2 zeogold 4 his hard work maintaining this GA, it's really a thkless job but i'm glad u stick out ur neck 4 us 2 keep it going.

Lastly, although i know the limit is removed this mth i wld just like 2 request 4 Lucius II. If i c any other games that i wld really like 2 play i may ask 4 them later on if it's fine with zeogold. Sry, cant help much with reducing the list 4 now. =p
I came too late to the party. Games I was interested in are already claimed. Maybe next time...
Hi Zeo could I have Shadowrun Returns please?
I'd like Old Gods DLC for Crusader Kings 2. Again, only the DLC. Thanks.
BranjoHello: I'd like Old Gods DLC for Crusader Kings 2. Again, only the DLC. Thanks.
kusumahendra: If Black Mesa is still available I would like to request it please. Thank you
Just informing that I already requested these earlier
Post edited March 10, 2018 by greeklover
zeogold: ...
East India Company Gold Edition - triock
Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken - blackfeld
THOTH - heartburnron
Hi zeogold! I'm interested in the titles listed above, in that order, so if you consider a particular title more valuable then others, then please remove those lowest on the list.

greeklover: ...
Thank you for letting me know that new titles were added to the STEAM community giveaway. +1
Post edited March 10, 2018 by MadalinStroe