It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

supplementscene: Could I have a point and click at Memoranda please Zeo?
wrong thread bro:) try the other one
Post edited February 02, 2018 by greeklover
liquidsnakehpks: *Psst *whispers if its ok i would like to enter for a chance to play Club life if its still available hope the encounter wont end up like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw8tdieB30c

*enables stealth
zeogold: That was pretty good stealth, I missed this entirely.
Granted, and my apologies.
Thanks a lot zeo hope you are feeling better now ?
zeogold: ...

direspirefirewire: Hello zeogold, I hope you're feeling better and not swamped by coursework. Could I please request for Dark Arcana: The Carnival and Nightmares from the Deep 3: Davy Jones?
zeogold: Seems gixgox has got you covered on Nightmares from the Deep, so I'll just send over Dark Arcana.
Granted.

Sorry Zeo, I botched this up and can't deliver the key.
Please give direspirefirewire that key you have in your books.
gixgox: I botched this up and can't deliver the key.
For the future, do you know how to preserve the keys? You have to reveal it and write it down somewhere.
A million thanks to zeo and Doc0075 for Infested Planet. That'll be one for every dead alien, cuz this is gonna be a bug hunt extraordinaire (props to Pvt Hudson).
gixgox: I botched this up and can't deliver the key.
Themken: For the future, do you know how to preserve the keys? You have to reveal it and write it down somewhere.
LOL - that's what I do normally.
In this case I marked the codes as gift, and now IndieGala wants an email, but doesn't accept a yopmail throw-away address. I never had problems with yopmail.
Well - actually it was a bundle from 2 years ago - I don't remember what I did then. I lost a hard drive with info about games and found only some notes - maybe I even gifted the keys - ....
I'm sorry for the mess. Memory loss isn't fun (I'm speaking about my old brain...).
gixgox:
Alright, I lost all my phone numbers recently myself so these things happen.
gixgox:
Themken: Alright, I lost all my phone numbers recently myself so these things happen.
Oh no! That's much worse.
gixgox: I'm sorry for the mess. Memory loss isn't fun (I'm speaking about my old brain...).
Don't worry about it gixgox. I've sent Indiegala a support email. Hopefully they'll rectify it. No worries

Also thank you MadyNora and zeogold for the Dark Arcana: The Carnival key. I love these puzzle games!
Post edited February 02, 2018 by direspirefirewire
Thank you MarkoH01 for the games. :-)
Thanks Robert1969 and zeogold for the game:)
direspirefirewire: Also thank you MadyNora and zeogold for the Dark Arcana: The Carnival key. I love these puzzle games!
Have Fun! :)
Thanks to MadyNora for the key to Emerald Maiden: Symphony of Dreams, and zeo for not succumbing to the flu!

Much appreciated!
gixgox: I'm sorry for the mess. Memory loss isn't fun (I'm speaking about my old brain...).
direspirefirewire: Don't worry about it gixgox. I've sent Indiegala a support email. Hopefully they'll rectify it. No worries

Also thank you MadyNora and zeogold for the Dark Arcana: The Carnival key. I love these puzzle games!
Hi there, i have a spare key for Nightmares from the Deep 3: Davy Jones, check ur pm.
A.Ryan: Hi there, i have a spare key for Nightmares from the Deep 3: Davy Jones, check ur pm.
Thanks so much for the Nightmares from the Deep: Davy Jones key A.Ryan!