It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

cxsdfsdsdsf02: castlecrushgame.
ReadthefrigginOP.
samuraigaiden: Hello, everyone. Could I please have a code for Day of the Tentacle Remastered? Thanks in advance!
zeogold: Granted.
DrLeatherface: There's been a couple of games sitting in the list for a while that i'd like to give a good home to. Could I request Still Life 2 and Overcast - Walden and the Werewolf please?
zeogold: Also granted.
Hey there, new GOG forum goer here. Hope you're feeling better!

Just wanted to donate a Steam key to the giveaway. I'll PM you the key.
cxsdfsdsdsf02: castlecrushgame.
muntdefems: ReadthefrigginOP.
Hey, you just posted everything people need to know in one word. You are amazing me again and again :)
Hello, may I ask for Castle Crush game?
May I have Infested Planet?
Wow, this is the first time that I see something like that.
Impressive and commendable!
Hello zeogold, I hope you're feeling better and not swamped by coursework. Could I please request for Dark Arcana: The Carnival and Nightmares from the Deep 3: Davy Jones?
direspirefirewire: Hello zeogold, I hope you're feeling better and not swamped by coursework. Could I please request for Dark Arcana: The Carnival and Nightmares from the Deep 3: Davy Jones?
Nightmares from the Deep 3: Davy Jones
I found a forgotten key on IndieGala - but I'm not sure if it is still valid.
In case you want to try it, please send me a PM.
Let's hope Zeo is fine and just has more important things to do than following the forums.
kmonster: I'd like to try out The Bluecoats: North vs South and Expert Rifleman - Reloaded.
finkleroy: I'd like to request Duke Nukem Forever.
bler144: I'd be interested in rquesting Emerald Maiden: Symphony of etc., por favor.
Zadalon: I read about 20 long reviews about Day of the Tentacle Remastered:D Can I have it to play it now plz?
Gerin: May I have Infested Planet?
All granted.

direspirefirewire: Hello zeogold, I hope you're feeling better and not swamped by coursework. Could I please request for Dark Arcana: The Carnival and Nightmares from the Deep 3: Davy Jones?
Seems gixgox has got you covered on Nightmares from the Deep, so I'll just send over Dark Arcana.
Granted.

timmy010: hey zeo, can i verify you received my donation please? good to see you're back
I got your donation, and my back is great!

BeatriceElysia: Hello, may I ask for Castle Crush game?
I'm sure cxsdfsdsdsf02 will be able to provide you with a copy.
liquidsnakehpks: *Psst *whispers if its ok i would like to enter for a chance to play Club life if its still available hope the encounter wont end up like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw8tdieB30c

*enables stealth
That was pretty good stealth, I missed this entirely.
Granted, and my apologies.
Update: ANIMALITY, Color Chaos, Kabitis, Microbits, and Three Dead Zed have been retired. Press F to pay respects.
zeogold: Update: ANIMALITY, Color Chaos, Kabitis, Microbits, and Three Dead Zed have been retired. Press F to pay respects.
I am pressing "F" like crazy but nothing happens. What did I do wrong? Please help.
zeogold: Update: ANIMALITY, Color Chaos, Kabitis, Microbits, and Three Dead Zed have been retired. Press F to pay respects.
MarkoH01: I am pressing "F" like crazy but nothing happens. What did I do wrong? Please help.
Are you pressing it with your face though?
MarkoH01: I am pressing "F" like crazy but nothing happens. What did I do wrong? Please help.
Doc0075: Are you pressing it with your face though?
Oh, silly me. Thank you - will do this at once ... *ouch* ... yeah, now it's working ... I can feel the respects.
Wrong thread
Post edited February 02, 2018 by supplementscene