It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

elizabethlucett: Yes, I know how to open a thread; who knows if the op does?
MarkoH01: That's not what you said here:
"I would help you if I knew how; I don't. "

elizabethlucett: As a new user to GOG, I haven't taken the time to read all the faq's etc and see where you open such a thread; I also don't have a clue what "counter strike keys" are; this too would be defined (I'll assume) in the faq's or forums here.
MarkoH01: I wonder if you are meaning this serious or if you are joking (to take a nice word here). The poster wanted to know if someone could make a CS:GO giveaway which means that he KNEW how a giveaway is working and that he also KNEW what counter strike keys are. If you really do question this I doubt we should discuss this at all. My advice was only meant for THIS poster and not as a guideline to all new forum members. People here know that I am trying to help as much as I can ESPECIALLY respecting the fact that new members often don't know how or what to do but what you are demanding is ridiculous.

elizabethlucett: Thank you AWG 43, you popped me right in the faq's :-).
MarkoH01: No, just to the Steam forum like I said above. Don't know how this link could lead you to the faqs which you would find here instead.

Especially for new members the thread is called "New to the forum? Click here ..." but maybe we should even explain how to do this? And with this I will finish my part of this discussion because it feels as if we both are from different worlds.
No, I was't joking at all. I obviously don't know squat about GOG and wanted to post something nice to him. Kudos to you for being helpful.

And no AWG , you don't need to explain it to me. I'm probably from your grandmother's generation; we've been raised not to click links in open forums and I guessed it was some kind of faq section.
Again, I was trying to be polite and thank you because instead of saying fuck off you said gentle nudge.
This forum is full of helpful faqers.
elizabethlucett: I also don't have a clue what "counter strike keys" are
Counter Strike is the name of a video game. This forum thread is for giving away keys which can be used to activate games. niki2416 was asking if someone could give out keys for that game so that people can activate it and play it on Steam. It was a slightly absurd request because if someone had a bunch of keys for that game that they were willing to give away for free, they probably already would have done so.

Also, welcome to the GOG community! We tend to be more mature and respectful than the brats on the Steam forum, but keep in mind that this is the internet, after all, so you will run into a few immature trolls here and there.
Post edited January 05, 2018 by finkleroy
finkleroy: a few immature trolls here and there.
Some of us strive to be mature trolls.
finkleroy: a few immature trolls here and there.
bler144: Some of us strive to be mature trolls.
Now there's an oxymoron I hadn't heard before.
bler144: Some of us strive to be mature trolls.
finkleroy: Now there's an oxymoron I hadn't heard before.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWgTqLCLE8k
I'd like to request Kult: Heretic Kingdoms if possible. I used to have it years ago and I'd like to play it again.

Thanks

Robert
high rated
swsoboleski89: is Lucius still available?
kmonster: I'm interested in "Bleed" and "Day of the Tentacle Remastered".
cardangrille: Hey Zeogold, if Mainlining and Tattletail are still available, could I get those?
goldfishfingers: Happy 2018 GOGers! I'm still in vacation mode so I could I request Sakura Angels and Sakura Fantasy? For serious scientific research into ummm how angelic and fantastic bodies interact with ummm human and earthly bodies... Please? I don't think there has been enough study in this area. Thanks for contributing to serious science ;)
direspirefirewire: Hello zeogold, could I ask for HunieCam Studio and Nightmares from the Deep 2: The Siren's Call? I'm a fan of management games and puzzle games so I would love to give them a home. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year too!
the1robert: I'd like to request Kult: Heretic Kingdoms if possible. I used to have it years ago and I'd like to play it again.

Thanks

Robert
All granted.

vgezer: can I have Hurtworld if still possible?

Thank you.
Granted, but you'll have to either add me as a friend or change your chat settings so that I can get you your key.
Thank you ciemnogrodzianin for Nightmares from the Deep 2: The Siren's Call and TinyE for HunieCam Studio and to zeogold too. Have a Happy 2018!
Post edited January 10, 2018 by direspirefirewire
Thanks a lot to muntdefems for Bleed and Robert1969 for Day of the Tentacle Remastered and also to zeogold !
Many thanks to kbnrylaec for Sakura Angels and to tinyE for Sakura Fantasy! And also to zeogold for the giveaway
Post edited January 10, 2018 by goldfishfingers
Thanks to zeogold for doing this giveaway after he got sick, and to heartburnron for Mainlining and MarkoH01 for Tattletail. These ones look pretty interesting for sure.
cardangrille: Thanks to zeogold for doing this giveaway after he got sick, and to heartburnron for Mainlining and MarkoH01 for Tattletail. These ones look pretty interesting for sure.
You're welcome and have fun with the game. :)
low rated
Hello,

Requesting Wasteland 2 if possible!
itsnixin: Hello,

Requesting Wasteland 2 if possible!
I may be missing it but I don;t see it on the list:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_community_giveaway_steam_edition/post2

edit: My eyes are tired. I may be missing it.
Post edited January 12, 2018 by drmike